Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 77- Forget

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 77- Forget

“Shit! Val! Jaz! Anyone! Zack!?” Brian screamed, looking out the door. Instantly everyone was there, peaking in the room. “Call 911!!”

Val pulled out her cell. “Why? Is she ok?”

“She’s going into labor!” Brian hurried to my side.

“Oh, God!” she exclaimed.

Drake was struggling and Matt hit him again, in the nose. “I thought I warned you. Don’t/ Touch. Her. Again.”

“Oh, there was more than touching going on…” Drake smirked.

Brian picked me up and Val was talking frantically on her cell, giving the address of the place. I leaned my head on Brian’s shoulder, breathing quicker than normal.

Matt laid Drake out. He was against the wall, bloody. Bones likely broken.

“Drake, you bastard!” I called before Brian carried me out. “You don’t own me. Now or ever.”

Brian quickly carried me out the front doors to wait for the ambulance. I hope to God it gets her soon…

“Ok, I’ll stay on the line.” Val was on her cell still, right behind us. “Yes. She’s going into labor. No. 8 months. Ok. We’re at the front. Please hurry! Alright.” She hung up then started talking to us. “Scar, sweetie? You ok? What happened?”

I screamed a bit, the pain of a contraction too much. “He found me and raped me.” I whispered.

Brian tensed. “Oh, sweetie.” Val pushed the hair from my face and kissed my cheek. “It’s ok. The ambulance is almost here. We’re not gonna leave you. You’ll be ok.” I think her words were more of a comfort to her as she attempted to calm herself as well as me.

Another scream. “Ok. When it gets here, only one person can go in. I’ll go with her and you guys head there in the tour bus.” Brian explained.

“Alright.” Val nodded, turning to Zacky and Jaz who ran out. “Go get the bus. Pull it up front, Zack. And Jaz, please round up everyone else while Zack’s getting the bus. Tell them to meet the bus up front. Go!” Zacky and Jaz nodded and Zacky charged to where the bus was parked while Jaz ran back inside.

Sirens were heard and I sighed, relieved a little. The flashing lights drew closer, stopping in front of us and a man got out, instructing Brian to set me on the cout-stretcher-thing inside.

“I’ll go back. See you there. Scar, it’ll be ok.” Val called then charged back inside.

Brian climbed in then the doors shut and he sat next to me, holding my hand.

Matt’s POV

Jaz came in, instructing us what to do.

“Matt, aren’t you coming?” Christ asked.

“Yeah, dud. Wait for me. But, Jim. Need your help.” I called as everyone else nodded, leaving, I assume to the front, where Jaz told us to go.

“What?” Jimmy seemed determined.

“Ok. Grab his legs. Take him out back.” I took Drake’s arms. Jimmy nodded, following orders and we made our way to the back doors. “Set him down.” I instructed; he did. I took his wallet, placing it in my own pocket and then began kicking him. “Such a dick!”

Jim soon joined in, angrily. “How can you do that to anyone!?”

I knelt down, grabbing his head and hitting it against the cement a few too many times. But in my eyes, it was too few.

He passed out.

“Ok, throw him in.” I pointed to the dumpster. Sirens sounded as we tossed his broken body in. “Come on. Up front to the tour bus.” Jimmy nodded and we both ran to the front and onto the bus as the ambulance sped away. We followed quickly behind it.

Now sitting in the passenger seat as everyone else sat at the kitchen table, I sighed.

‘Is this what you wanted, you bastard? Did you ant me to fucking kill you? Well, I should have. Those things you did to her. The nights she’d sit, traumatized by the shit you put her through. Even after you were gone. After she’d been with her friends and everything was perfection, you still haunted her. Her dreams. Those sleepless nights when I’d hear her drinking, trying to push past the pain. You made her who she is. Deep down, she’s just a scared little girl. You made her than way. You brought her down. And I promised to help her. That wonderful girl, I promised! But did I succeed? No. I guess that’s just what I do. I let those I care about down. And now, I guess I just had to let her down too… Do you think I forgot!? Did you forget?’

I pulled out Drake’s wallet and then ID. I flipped it over in my hands, sighing as streetlights flashed passed at the speed we drove.

‘Well, I hope you do. I hope you forget it all. You’re never getting near her again…’
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you guys are glad with what happened to Drake. I know I am.

But is it the last time we'll hear from him? ... Only I know *mwaahahahahaa*

...anyway. Sorry this one's kinda short and whatnot, it's like a filler-ish thing

and for all my Supernatural fans out there (it's a TV show) can anyone guess what part of this chapter was influenced by what episode? Haha, i bet not!!!
for those of you (if any) that do, I'll...uh... give you a cookie.
yea. That's it.

so guys and I'm hoping to post more soon!! comment please and thank you!
love you all!!
♥~Nikki Babii~♥

Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
xXcompletely-meXx
ryuuuzaki
Synner of Syns
KinkyArmstrong.
Bcook
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!