Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 8- My Heart Won’t Break

Hope Begins To Fade Ch. 8- My Heart Won’t Break

Matt’s POV!

What the fuck was I supposed to do!? I love Val, she’s just stressed…but I loved Scar before. I want them both around…

I glanced at her as she put her head on Gate’s chest… I stood, walking to the karaoke machine and putting on a certain song. I picked up the mic and began singing… Cure My Tragedy.

“Remember all the times that we used to play?
You were lost and I would save you
I don't think those feelings will ever fade
You were born a part of me
I was never good at hiding anything
My thoughts break me
Do you understand what you mean to me?
You are my faith”

She stared at me, obviously touched by the words.

“Won't you cure my tragedy?

Won't you cure my tragedy?

Don't take her smile away from me
She's broken and I'm far away
Won't you cure my tragedy?

Won't you cure my tragedy?

If you make the world a stage for me
then I hope that you can hear me scream”

Scarlet’s POV

I felt like I was gonna cry. He really didn’t want me to leave. He began singing again.

“When I sit and think of the days we shared
and the nights you covered for me
Every little thing that I ever did
You would stand by me
Every time you cried it would take my wind
My heart would break
If I could be strong like you were for me
You are my faith”

He went back to the chorus after…

“Can you hear me scream?

I can't take this anymore
I can't feel this anymore
Won't you take and give her pain to me
'Cause my whole life I've made mistakes
Can you hear me scream?”

When the song ended, he turned off the machine, dropped the mic and walked to me.

“Don’t leave. She’s gonna have to deal with it. I want you here. I missed you.” He pushed the hair out of my face and walked away.

It was silent for a while until Brian spoke. “Hey, by the way, thanks. I was getting annoyed with Val on tour. So were the other guys. She was always bugging me with the ‘Brian do this’ and ‘Brian, do that.’ And ‘Stop sticking your tongue out in pictured.’ My favorite one was ‘Brian, stop sticking your tongue out at Matt!’ It drove me fuckin insane! I was waiting to flip her off all fucking tour! But you helped me with that. So, thanks!” I giggled.

“Anytime!” I watched as he finished his beer. “Here, let me get you another.”

“Thanks sweetheart!” he grinned and I took his beer, standing.

“Hey boys! And Jaz!” I giggled. “Anyone want another beer?”

Everyone’s hand went up, including Jaz. I walked into the kitchen, putting down Brian’s and grabbing 7 beers. I walked back and they all cheered. ‘I’m sure Val was sleeping well.’ I thought to myself, laughing.

“Here comes the beer babe!!” Johnny called as I handed out people’s beers. When everyone had theirs and I was about to sit, Johnny called out.

“I can’t open it!” he cried.

“Here!” I walked to him and took his beer. “Wait, never mind. You guys will think it’s weird…”

“The bellybutton thing?” Jaz asked. I nodded.

“No! Show us!” they chanted.

“Fine…” I sighed. I lifted up my shirt, backing up so everyone could see. I raised the bottle to my bellybutton ring and put the cap against the piercing. I lowered the bottle, the cap falling to the ground and raised the beer.

“WOAH!!” they all cheered. I sipped it and handed it back to Johnny. I opened my own and was about to sit when Johnny spoke.

“Gates, lemme talk to you!” he said. Brian nodded and stood up, walking with Johnny to the kitchen. I sat in his spot.

Brian’s POV

I leaned against the counter, sipping my beer.

“Dude, we should play spin the bottle!” he said. I nearly spat out my beer but swallowed and began choking on it.

“Why?” I coughed.

“She’s leaving tomorrow she said and this might be the last chance I get to kiss her!”

I shook my head and thought about it… good idea!

“Alright! Let’s go!” I said as I walked back with him.

“Alright guys, let’s play spin the bottle!” he said.

Zacky put an empty bottle on the ground and everyone got in a circle. I looked at them, this was going to be fun!

Scar’s POV

What a great idea! Spin the bottle with Avenged Sevenfold! This was going to be hot!

“How bout we just have the girls spin, you know, so we’re not kissing each other!” Jimmy said.

I grinned. “You know, I don’t mind the idea of you guys kissing each other…” I said. “So, everyone spins!”

“Yeah!” Jaz said.

I chugged some beer. “Alright! Who wants to go first!?”

“I don’t think I wanna play if it’s gonna be us guys kissing each other! I mean, there’s more guys than girls!” Zacky said.

I clapped. “Nice job! You can count!” I laughed. “Fine, you guys are babies! Jaz and I will be the only ones to spin!”

I took the bottle and spun, every eye on it. It pointed to the person next to me; Jaz. She started laughing and I leaned over, kissing her on the cheek. All the guys seemed disappointed and a few of them chanted ‘on the lips’. We laughed and Jaz spun, this time it pointed at me.

“Come on, this is fixed!” Jimmy stated.

“Yeah! On the lips!” Johnny cheered.

We laughed and shook our heads. She kissed my cheek and I spun. When it stopped, I looked up and blushed. Matt. He grinned at me which calmed me down. He motioned for me to crawl to him so I did; I got on my knees and leaned toward him. He leaned foreword and our lips touched. It reminded me of how we used to be but we broke the kiss.

“Ooohh! You bad person! Matt, you have Val!” Jimmy laughed. “Oh, well.” I sat back down.

Now it was Jaz’s turn. She spun and it landed on Zacky. She blushed and turned; he was next to her. I smiled as they kissed; how cute! He liked it and kept going.

“Ok, ok! Break it up!” Johnny laughed.

When they broke it, I heard him whisper in her ear, “well, let’s just hope I get you again!”

“Spin Scar!” Johnny said. I spun and it landed on him. “Hot damn!!”

I leaned foreword and he kissed me softly at first and then it got more rough. He seemed really anxious. I felt bad for leaning over Brian. He was next to me, Johnny next to him. I broke the kiss and sat back.

“Dude! What the hell!?” Brain raised his voice. I turned to see him looking at Johnny. I noticed he had a boner.

“Can’t help it! If she spins you, you’ll see how it is!” Johnny defended himself.

“Alright.” Brian said.

Jaz spun. It landed on me and we laughed.

“On the lips!” this time it was every guy.

We glanced at each other and shrugged. We smiled and kissed. The boys cheered. To us, it didn’t matter, we were friends for years and used to have sleepovers with our friends where we’d joke around and play spin the bottle. It wasn’t the first time we’d kissed. I felt her grin under my lips from the guys expression obviously. We finally stopped and the guys cheered again.

“Wow…” Zacky sighed.

“Yeah, two hot girls makin out! Can’t get better than that!” Jimmy laughed.

“Alright, let’s spin again!” Johnny said, pointing at me.

I nodded, spinning it. It pointed next to me; Brian.

“Dude, now you can see what I was talking bout!” Johnny said. “Do you know what I was talking bout Matt?”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“How it felt!” Johnny said. Matt grinned at me and nodded, causing me to blush. I looked at Brian.

We leaned in and our lips touched; his lips were so soft and warm. I closed my eyes and began kissing him more. H did the same; hissing me fervently as I eagerly raised my hand to his hair, running my fingers through it. His kisses were so passionate. I stopped for a second to see if I was the only one who wanted it. And sure enough, he was still kissing me.

“Alright! Alright! Enough!” Matt said angrily.

We broke the kiss. We sat back and Brian raised his eyebrows, his eyes were closed still. I heard him breathe out and saw him look at Johnny.

“See, dude?” he said. Brian nodded and I noticed he had a boner; this one worse than Johnny’s.

“Guys! All I can say, is holy shit!” Brian said.

I blushed, glancing around. Everyone was smiling and nodding. All but Matt.

“Alright, Jaz, your turn!” I said quickly, trying to keep my mind off Matt’s expression.

She spun and it landed on Matt. He sat, glaring at Brain.

“Matt, dude, it’s on you!” Johnny said.

Brian glanced over at me, I turned and saw him the laughed as he looked down to his crotch which was still erect. He grinned but saw Matt glaring.

“Dude, just go!” Brian urged.

Jaz glanced at me and pouted. ‘Sorry.’ She mouthed and went to kiss him. When she was inches from his face, he turned and she caught him off guard making us laugh. We hear footsteps and Matt broke the kiss. He glanced to the stairs; I knew, Val was coming down. If Jaz didn’t move, she’d be blamed for kissing him and Val would hate her too.

“Jaz, move!” I whispered. “Matt, back up.” I was trying to make it seem like he wasn’t playing but he stayed still, staring at the steps. I glanced, she still wasn’t down. Jaz backed up and I did the first thing that came to mind; I leaned foreword, turned his face, and kissed him. At first, he didn’t care and kissed back but he stopped when Val’s figure stood by us. He looked up at her.

“I knew it!!” she squealed. Matt didn’t even try to explain himself. Then, without warning, I felt a pain across my face. I instantly knew she slapped me. I raised my hand to my cheek.

“You bitch!” I glared at her and pushed her to the ground, getting on top of her.

“Ohhh! Chick fight!” the guys cheered. I knew Brian and Matt sat scared.

We wrestled to pin each other and she dug her nails into my arm, dragging them down and tearing flesh. I felt blood drip down my arm and pinned her; punching her in the face, giving her a red welt on her cheek.

I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me back, holding my arms behind me. I knew the smell of his cologne; Brian. Matt grabbed Val.

“Aw! Come on! Let ‘em go!” Johnny whined. “More!”

Brian let go of me. “Come on, let’s get you patched up!” he told me. I quickly grabbed my beer and his, drinking mine on the way. He sat me down on the edge of the tub, getting rubbing alcohol and a towel. I drank all my beer as he patched me up, stopping the bleeding. I put my beer down and chugged his, feeling a little dizzy. He poured the rubbing alcohol on my arm.

“Ow!” I moaned.

“Sorry. I had to.” He dabbed it and we soon walked back. We found Val sitting on the floor by the bottle.

“Val, we’re done.” Matt sneered.

“No. If you get to kiss her, I get to kiss someone.” She said, staring at Brian and I. “And I know just who it’ll be…the man she’s been hanging out with the most…” my eyes grew wide. “Syn! Get your sexy ass over here and kiss me!”

Matt and I looked at each other then Brian. “Uh…no. I’ll pass. I don’t like you.” He said, making me laugh.

She stormed out of the room, Matt following close behind to comfort her. I leaned back against Brian’s muscular arm.

“Thanks for that, Scar.” Jaz said, sitting next to me. “That could have been me she attacked.”

“Anytime.” I said. We both knew our strength and my arms along with legs were more muscular; just not disgusting-sized. And she had muscular legs from ice skating. I loved to lift weights and beat the shit out of some people and I knew I could handle Val; which is exactly what I did.

“You comfy?” Brian asked me as Johnny handed him another beer. I nod as he laughs. Johnny hands me a beer as well and I begin to chug it. “How many have you had, Scar?” I glanced up at Brian.

“Um…13? Maybe?” I shrugged.

Before I knew it, I’d lost count of my beers again as the world began spinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this one was fun to type XD
subscribe!
Message
comment!!!
LOOVVVEEE