Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 83- Laid Into Place

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 83- Laid Into Place

Scar’s POV

That night, my friends came back with the food. We all ate until a doctor came to check in with me.

“Alright, well, everything is perfectly healthy with you and the baby. Congratulations by the way, she’s beautiful!” the doctor spoke.

“Thank you so much!” I beamed, Brian’s hand running back and forth on my shoulder. I sighed, letting out a breath I didn’t know I was holding, and leaned back against the hospital bed. God, these things are so uncomfortable!

“You’re welcome. Well, as soon as you’re all ready, you can leave. Are you planning on staying another night?”

“Uh…” I gazed at the clock then back at Brian who nodded. It was only 11:45 p.m.

“Yeah, doc. We’re gonna check out in the morning. I think Scar here needs a little more rest before we tackle full-time with a baby.”

“Great idea. Well, you’re welcome to use the waiting room for your…uh…guests.” The doctor motioned towards the pile of our friends who chose to sit on each other’s laps in the only couch in the room. I stifled a laugh, loving the feeling of tranquility that had begun to rise up in my chest; swelling my heart with pride.

As he exited, everyone stood. “Alright, we’re gonna go chill in the waiting room tonight. See ya guys in the morning.” Zacky gave a stiff wave goodbye and exited with everyone.

I heard a few whispers to Brian and I of goodnights which we quickly responded to and Brian soon climbed in the bed with me.

Heat radiated off his body as he pulled me closer, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. Biting my lip, I let a tear roll off my cheek.

“Aw, baby, why are you cryin’?” he mumbled sleepily.

“Brain…” I whispered, sniffling lightly. “I made it. I actually survived.” I felt a chill run down my spine as I finally could say those words aloud.

“I knew you would, Scar. I knew you would. You’re too strong to have gone down.” He kissed my lips affectionately, pulling the covers over us tighter.

And that’s where I fell asleep, yet again, in the arms of my lover, Synyster Gates.

When I awoke the next morning, my body was stiff. The position I was in made me understand all too clearly what happened. Brian was sound asleep, snoring loudly might I add, while rolled over my left arm. A tingling sensation jolted through me and I tried furiously to pull my arm away from his thick frame. I’d just ended up waking him.

He chuckled, noticing my situation and said: “Aww, poor baby stuck?”

“Ha fucking ha, now get off my arm before I beat you with a frying pan.” Sticking my tongue out at him, I yanked my arm, actually achieving my goal this time.

“Ouch.” He laughed. “Ok. Now, let’s go get baby!” he jumped out of bed with an ungodly jolt of energy that I can’t imagine anyone having in the morning, and literally sprinted to the door, slamming it open and screaming “I want my baby!!”

Sighing, I stepped out of bed to eventually get dressed and find my way to the nursery.

And that’s where I am now; in the hallway of the nursery, finally in some normal clothes; a pair of holey jeans and an AC/DC t-shirt along with my Vans.

Brian’s right beside me, a ‘House of Syn’ shirt on along with Converse. His arm is around me and I’m feeling like I’m not living this. This is too perfect; it can’t be my life.

But it is. And here comes the nurse with our baby. Serenity’s already giggling and holding her arms out, reaching for her daddy.

“And there she is!” the nurse hands her to Brian who takes her, smiling the entire time.

The band as well as the girls are watching happily. But when we all walked out; Sam in Daytona’s arms and Serenity now in mine, it was as if a weight lifted off of me. The burden of fears I carried about the pregnancy now gone. The smiles hadn’t left any of our faces.

Until Zacky spoke up…

“Now that we’re done, touring goes on. We need to go get our shit from the last venue though…”

.

..



My heart nearly stopped…
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about this long wait! School is crazy!!!!! Please forgive me!!! I had writers block again and I really need to start working on these stories and not bullshitting with random things haha

So please comment cuz i really want to know what you guys think!!

thank you all, i love you guys and thanks again for sticking with me through my issues (God knows I have multiple ones)

Here are two random facts that I just wanna throw in this authors note:
1. My nails are currently metallic purple!! I bet Brian would love them ;)
2. Today is mine and my boyfriends 21 month!!! It's almost been 2 years!! Isn't that crazy!?

Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
xXcompletely-meXx
ryuuuzaki
Synner of Syns
KinkyArmstrong.
Bcook
Fallin_For_You
blazing emerald
dream;lover
pattycake
a7x princess
xxxBabySynxxx
Twilight_Bolt14
lalalalalaaaa
secrets-that-die
XxForeverlove21xX
Wolves Spill Blood
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!