The Hidden

Dreaming

I read a journal that i found underneath my bed. It was about this girl who had the worst luck Ive ever known. Her family died and then she got married and her husband died too. That would totally suck. But anyways, i slowly drifted off to sleep at around midnight. The scene from lonely girl in a hut crying changed dramatically as i switched from dream to dream.

And suddenly i felt the all too familiar tug on the back my my brain. When i opened my eyes i wasn't in my bed anymore. I was standing in front of it, floating a few lengths in the air.

I got an adrenaline rush and began screaming for joy. Except only silence filled the air, i tried again.. nothing. I was in the spirit realm now....

I could do anything. The people from the company hadn't stopped me. My gift would never die. Mischievous thoughts floated through my mind. I watched my dead still form. I didn't move, didn't breath. A shiver traveled up my body. I walked out my door, my feet lingering inches away from the ground. Was i dead?

No. No I'm not. I tried to block those thoughts. I traveled next door, and into the room Claire was. At first i thought she was dead, but then i saw the slow rise and fall of her stomach. As i walked around to the side of her bed i slowly became aware of her tear stained face. I was instantly concerned and drew my hand to touch her face. My hands slid right through her and out the other side of her head. I repelled my hand as fast as i could. And right then i could feel myself getting tugged, pulled. I slipped into Claire's dream.

Claire was in a wedding dress, two maids were at her side, fixing her hair and doing her makeup. I walked over to her, this time gravity pulled me down. No one noticed me, though. I was invisible. The maid looped her hair through intricate curls and wound it up into a bun. I walked to the side of the mirror Claire was concentrating on. "Miss, trevon and everyone will think your gorgeous." And suddenly i realised - she was dreaming of her past.

I thought i had learned to control it.. It must have been in something to do with the chemicals the stuck in me. The maids shuffled out of her room. I looked to Claire again.

Her eyes shot over to me. I nearly jumped. Her facial expression didn't change not even in the slightest. "What are you doing?" She voice was sharp, and hard.

"I was -I'm - I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, it just happened!" I pleaded. When i started begging she always softens. This time was different.

"Get. Out. Now." She gritted her teeth. Tears glittered in her eyes.

Trevon had died a year ago defending their city. It was still hard for her.. And i had made her hurt even more by bringing her here. A tear drop fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry.." I slowly began becoming see through. I slipped out of her dream as she started to wake up.

I walked out of her room and back to my own, slipping into my own dreamless world.
♠ ♠ ♠
lalala