Wild Child

Dinner

2 days later.

The past two days were amazing, we hung out with the most amazing guys ever. We had some really nice time, you know funny talks, played games, told jokes anything you could imagine. Today we were invited at their house for dinner with their family. I sneaked from under the covers and made my way to the shower. I took off my clothes and went in, when the water came on my body, I literally gasped. It was 10 in the morning and the hot water was already gone. ‘Maya, Mandy for the million time. Save some hot water for me!’ I yelled in frustration from the shower. ‘Next time wake up early lazy ass’ Mandy yelled. Right, damn for being not an early riser. I didn’t protest, next time I’ll wake up early and finish all the hot water till the single drop and I show them, what a torture it is to shower in freezing water.

I finished and went out, pulled a towel and wrapped it around me and went back to my room. I began the treasure hunt for something to wear. Finally !!! Something descent I said to myself, it was an olive colored short dress, I remember dressing it for one of my dinner parties my dad organized. I put it on, wore some heels, grabbed the curler and curled my hair, put on some make up – not excessive amount and I had to admit I was looking damn hot. I wasn’t like other girls, when I looked hot I admitted it to myself and FYI it made me feel better. Even when I didn’t look that good I say to myself you look hot and you rule the place, it really works. So enough talking now.

I made my way downstairs and found the two of them waiting for me. ‘So scale 1 to 10. How much would you give me? Maya asked, I shook my head and said, ‘Guys don’t you think we grown up to do these stuff, let’s go we’re already late’ and opened the door. ‘But it’s one of our tradition! God I don’t know what’s up with you’ Mandy said, I ignored the comment and continued my way to the Jonas house.

We knocked the door and there was a voice behind the door that said ‘Who are you?’, ‘Um, we’re Roxy and her friends’ I said confused, I think it was little Frankie Jonas. ‘Do you know the password?’ he asked, we let out a laugh and then the door opened, and there stood Joe. ‘Come on let them in’ he said, we entered in, ‘What’s the password buddy?’ I asked Frankie, he gave me a sign to lower and I obeyed, he put his hand near his mouth and whispered into my ear and said ‘Joe’s a loser’ and I laughed. ‘Why?’ I asked, ‘because he is, he always tease me and make fun of me’ he said, all I could do is smile, this kid was so cute. Then someone behind us coughed, we turned around and saw Joe, ‘Frankie that’s not true!’ he yelled, Frankie was going to say something but I cut him off. ‘I believe you Frankie, he does the same to me too’ I said laughing as I saw Joe angry. Frankie stuck out his mouth and ran, ‘Run for your life Frankie!!’ he yelled as he began to run but I grabbed his hand and pushed him.

‘Seriously how old are you Joe? Grow up’ I said, he looked at me with an evil look but then it changed into the ones that puppies give you. ‘You hurt my feelings so bad Roxy, I don’t think I can eat or sleep today’ he said, with a mocking voice. ‘Oh tell me rock star how can you forgive me?’ I asked making the same tone he had previously. ‘I think a kiss would do it’ he said this time with normal tone, I dropped my mouth and then laughed but then I saw he was serious about it. ‘Um … a kiss?’ I asked suspiciously, ‘Yeah you know when two lips meet each other and….’ he began to say but I cut him off, ‘I know what a kiss is! I just wasn’t sure you were serious’ I said, What the hell, this scene was funny, a few second ago we were joking around and now everything was serious and quiet. ‘Of course I’m not serious, you should have watched your face’ he said giggling. ‘You’re gonna pay for this rock star!’ I said as I was gonna hit him in the hand but I was cut off by Kevin, ‘Dinner’s ready’ he yelled.

I made my way to the kitchen and I sat next to Frankie. Joe came in a minute later and sat on my other side, I didn’t look at him or said any word, he had to beg me for forgivness for what he had done- okay, I’m not really mad but you know just to piss him off . I paid attention to Frankie, who currently was taking aside the vegetables from his plate. ‘Buddy, do you want to be strong as spider man and all those super heroes?’ I asked, he looked at me and said ‘Yeah’. ‘So you better eat those vegetables or you won’t have any muscles, and that’s not cool right?’ I asked again, ‘Yeah right so I can be stronger than Joe and could beat him hard whenever I want to’ he said, I let out a laugh and pictured Joe that was beaten up by his 7 year old brother, he smiled and shoved in the vegetables. I smiled and continued eating the food.

After dinner Denise and Paul left for some errands they had to do, ‘Okay, in the meantime make sure you take care of little Frankie’ Denise said, as she kissed her sons on the cheeks. What a nice relationship they have with there parents I thought to my self. We went all into the living room and I sat on the couch near Joe. ‘Can I stay with you?’Frankie said looking at Joe in concern, I figured that these too didn’t get along really good. ‘No Frankie, go into your room and get a sleep’ Joe yelled at him, I looked at Joe and then back to Frankie and said ‘Of course you can stay, Joe was just kidding, right?’. He nodded and I grabbed his arm and walked him back to the kitchen.

‘What is wrong with you? He’s a seven year old kid, you can’t treat him that way’ I yelled at him into the face. ‘So what, he does nothing but being a jerk’ he said, ‘He’s fuckin seven years old Joe, what would you pretend. And don’t you think ever of how he may feels that his brothers and the Jonas Brothers’ I yelled as I pointed my finger. ‘Okay mum, I’ll try to be more friendly with him’ he said as he passed by me and went near the others.

Nothing special happened afterwards, we went back home and as I was in my bed under the covers I remembered about the bet. Fuck, it feels so hard to do, I can confess that this is pretty much hard to get, I mean he didn’t do anything that signalize that he wants to be more than friends. Jerk. And that’s when I thought, what if he’s not into me? That’s gonan be a great fuck because I’m not gonna go back to my dad. NEVER. Roxy think you need to think –Roxy, it’s time you bring your seductive self into action. I said to myself and let out a smile and turned around to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review please.
I need your opinions on the story, it's that what makes me happy to continue^^
Check out my new journal. And hurry so you can be into a jonas story-how cool is that !!!