We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Gone

Scarlet’s POV
“What Did You Do?!” I screamed at Damian while frantically dialing Raven’s number.

“What do you mean what did I do? Where is Raven?”

“Gone.” The one word I thought I would never say when referencing my sister.

“What!? What do you mean gone?” He said in a panicked voice.

“I mean gone, as in never coming back because of something you did. The worst part is that she wasn’t going to tell anyone that she was leaving. It was lucky that I was in the garage working on the bikes when she was leaving. Wait a second the bikes. I may be able to track her with the bike she was on. Hold on let me try calling her one more time; if she doesn’t answer I’ll track her.” The song Never Coming Home played as her ringer.
“You’ve reach-” I hung up the phone.

“She didn’t answer, let’s go.”

We were all in the garage and I was freaking out thinking I wasn’t going to be able to find my sister. Josh was trying to calm me down and yell at Damian at the same time. We’d found out why she left. Damian, the jerk, was flirting with another girl. He even gave her his number and grabbed her butt. I was fuming.

“So if you don’t love her why are or where you still with her?” I asked getting mad that he would use her like that.

“I do love her!”

“No! You don’t Damian. If you did you wouldn’t have flirted with that other girl.” Josh interrupted him. “So now you’ve gone and lost the best thing that ever happened to you. How do you feel?”

“I didn’t lose her. She didn’t say she was never coming back!” He said in denial.

“Actually she did right before she sped off.” I said in a matter of fact tone.

“Damn It What The Hell Did I Do?!?” Damian screamed at himself.

“At least tell me, do I know the girl?” Josh asked receiving seething looks from and a slap on the arm.

“Yeah, you do. It was Faith.” He whispered.

“Faith, as in the chick that tried to kill Rave and Scar when they first got here, Faith?”

“Yeah, that one.”

“Wait a second, who is Faith?” I inquired.

“Okay, when you first got here do you remember a girl’s voice when you were blindfolded?” Josh questioned.

“Yeah” I responded.

“Well that was her. She tried to kill you but we kicked her out. She use o be Damian’s girl.” Josh informed me.

“I have to go, you two stay here.” I said annoyed.

“No, we won’t. We are coming with whether you like it or not.”

“Oh really? Any why is that?”

“One, because Damian messed this up and he is going to fix it or die trying. Two, if you get her to come back you will kill Faith on the way back. We still need her so you can’t do that.” Josh responded.

“Need her for what exactly?” I said with kind of a witchy tone in my voice while looking at Damian.

“Okay, the only reason I was dating her was because I needed to get to her father and brother. They helped shut down your parent’s facility. When she saw me alone on the beach she thought that Rave and you were no more or slaves, or not in the area. She’s practically in love me.” Damian informed me.

“Do you or have you ever loved her?” I wondered aloud.

“No, never, I love Raven and only Raven.” He said truthfully and it was quite cheesy to be honest.

“Alright well let’s see if the tracker in the bike works.” I said while getting onto the bike and starting it. I signed on to the touch screen and went to the tracker.

“Shit! She found it and turned it off. Get me US map hurry!” I commanded and Damian brought me one looking extremely worried and guilty.

“Whenever we leave a place we pick a new designation by closing our eyes and pointing to a map. When we did this, we would always pick the same exact point. So let’s hope this works.” I said closing my eyes and putting my finger down.

“Washington it is. It looks like that could have been where she was heading before she turned the tracker off. Go pack while I get the bikes ready.” I said forming another plan in my mind.

“Promise me that you won’t leave without us.” Josh said.

“Alright, I promise.” I said hearing the plan die in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
lots of dialog in this one.

comments please?