We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Worried About her...

Scarlet’s POV

“Guys look ever at that motel. Isn’t that Rave’s bike? The one those guys are putting in that van. That is hers is it not?” Damian said hitting Josh in the back, more like trying to knock Josh out.

“We have to split up. You two go see if you can find her inside while I watch her bike and possibly follow dumb and dumber. I really want to go inside but I have a feeling I shouldn’t and if they know her, they should know me. If I lose them or they stop and I’m sure that is where they are staying, I’ll head back here and get a disguise on the way. Now go, we don’t have much time!” I commanded

I watched the boys pull their bikes off the trailer as I got into the driver’s seat. I just wanted to bring the bikes but no, the boys had to trump my and demanded to bring the truck and trailer with the bikes. I watched them go around the block and pull into the motel. They were either good actors or this was all some big prank on me. I was hoping for the prank but I knew it was acting skills. As they walked inside the two idiots put Rave’s bike on the truck. They strapped it down, got into the truck, and waited. Odd, why would they wit unless they were missing a part of a package. Raven, they had to be waiting for someone to bring Raven out. Damian and Josh walked out of the motel and got onto their bikes. They drove off and a short while later my phone rang. It was Josh calling.

“Why did you leave?” I answered the phone.

“And hello to you too. We saw them put Raven into a bag. She was unconscious. Scarlet, she was beaten pretty badly. We acted like I forgot my wallet and we had to go get it. We’re right around the corner in the bushes. We’re changing and pealing the top color off the bikes. Duck down so I t looks like we came back for the truck and trailer. It’s times like this when I’m glad I didn’t let you get out of the truck.”

“Didn’t Let Me!? If I had wanted to, I could have. Now hurry up some guys are opening the doors for a big guy carrying an oddly shaped bag.”I said with a slight grudge. He’d get it for that comment, but later. Now is definitely not the time! They both secured their bikes and got in right as the bag was tossed into the back of the truck. A man walked out of the building looking smug as the van door slammed shut.

“That’s the bag right?”I reassured myself. They both nodded with a pissed off look on their faces as the last guy that came out of the motel turned around.

“Damn it’s him!” I said menacingly at the same time that Josh growled out a

“Damn, stupid is here, again.”

“You know him?” Damian asked

“Yeah, he is a British guy that was completely obsessed with Raven. He wouldn’t leave us alone; in fact, we had to steal identities just to get out of the country without him knowing so. We have to get her out. He’ll still be pissed she left him. His bother will hurt her because I left him. Those cuts and bruises she has now are just a ‘hello, how are you’ type of thing. If we don’t get her out it would be really bad… and I’m only talking about one of the brother’s here.”

“Yeah… they umm, they don’t particularly like us either. We… uh, we had some fun at their main factory, houses, and offices. Let’s just say we went a little overboard with the C4 and a few sniper rifles. We destroyed everything, completely gone. Especially the server, they lost all the research they had been doing. It was a good day for us.” Josh said smiling. It was then I realized that Damian hadn’t said a thing since he cursed at the man. It was an interesting day that Josh nor my thoughts or sentences were interrupted by our twins. I looked at Josh and knew he was thinking the same thing. We exchanged worried glances as we began planning our mission: to get Raven back.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to Skizz who is the only reason i'm updating so much lol.
i love your comments girl. haha

i love comments people so please comment?

and sorry it's been so short.