Recalling These Memories

002

“Pandora, don’t you EVER do that again!” Severin told her. Pandora looked over at him and pouted.

“I didn’t get my poster signed…” She whined.

“So let me get this straight. We almost get run over by crazed fans, run across an entire mall, narrowly escape being mauled to death, and all you care about is getting your stupid poster signed?”

“It’s not stupid!”

Their dispute was interrupted by a knock at the bus’s door.

“Someone get that!”

Pandora being the closest to the door sighed and got the door. All we heard was the door slam shut and Pandora calmly sat back down.

“Was it more fans?” Severin asked. She continued staring straight ahead, not bothering to answer. I got up to see what had happened and noticed four males standing on the other side of the door, confused.

The Tokio Hotel was at our door. I opened the door and greeted them.

“Umm… hello?” I said, confused.

“Yeah we saw you guys at the signing… before you left. Uh… just wanted to say hi,” Bill greeted.

“No problem. But I think Pandora appreciates this more than the rest of us,” I laughed. The guys looked around me to Pandora staring at them, wide eyed.

“Hi Pandora,” Tom said. Pandora squeaked and ran off to her bunk. “She’s… strange.”

“You haven’t seen her hyper on caffeine,” Kai laughed from his seat in the lounge. The guys laughed to themselves, Georg shaking his head.

“So, do you guys want to come on?” Elysia invited.

“If you guys are okay with it,” Bill replied.

“Yeah it’s cool. Just watch your step.” All four of them got on and looked around our bus.

“Whoa, your bus is huge,” Gustav noted quietly.

“Yeah, seven people kind of live here. We need the space,” Kai commented.

Pandora came back out for her bunk, looking normal. “Hello.”

“Hey Pandora,” Georg, Gustav, Bill and Tom greeted at the same time. Creepy…

After a while everyone on the bus loosened up, all of us in our own conversations. Time passed quickly before Kai looked at the couch on the wall.

“I think you guys need to go; it’s seven o’clock.”

“Shit we have a show tonight at eight,” Tom sighed. “We were supposed to be there now.”

“Where are you guys playing?” I asked.

“Umm… I think the concert hall on 5th street,” Bill shrugged.

“We’re performing at the club around the corner from there; we’ll just drop you off okay?”

“Who’s driving?” he asked.

“One second.” I got up from the couch and headed to the back of the bus. I knocked on the door to the back room we’d converted into a bed room. “Hey Beverly, get up; we got to go.”

“I’ll be up there in a minute,” she called from behind the door. When Beverly got out of the room she noticed the new people on the bus. “I’m guessing we’re making an extra stop?” We all nodded.

“It’s just around the corner from our stop Bev,” Elysia told her.

“Okay well I guess we can’t have you boys out in public now can we?” Beverly chuckled. She got up to her seat and started the bus. Soon we were on our way. When we arrived at Tokio Hotel’s venue we let them off behind the building away from the fans.

“Thanks, you guys didn’t have to,” Bill said.

“It’s no problem, we didn’t want you guys to be late,” I told him, dismissing what he said. The guys got off the bus and just before we closed the door Bill turned back around.

“Hey do you want to go somewhere after the shows?” he asked. I looked back at the rest of my band, waiting to her their responses. Various agreements came from them, so I told Bill that we’d love to. “So meet us back here around eleven?”

“Yeah that sounds good.”

“Okay, bye Velie.”

“Bye Bill.”

I went back to my seat and watched Bill and his band mates enter the building as we drove away. The sound of excited fans filled the air as they saw our trademark orange bus. We headed to the back and did a quick sound check before our concert started. We waited backstage, adrenaline pumping, as our devoted fans flooded into the area. Let the show begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crap-ish?

Comment / Subscribe
Comments:
TomiBear
back to zero.