Recalling These Memories

006

One Week Later

I lay across Kai and Velie’s laps on our huge black sectional couch watching as the main character of the action movie we were watching jumped from rooftop to rooftop trying the catch up to the criminal. It was good too be back in Germany, the food in America was pretty terrible. I shifted again as Kai raised his knee, getting comfortable again. Seeing the character fall from the two story building and onto the back of a truck, I giggled.

The doorbell rang and the sound echoed throughout the large house. It rang again when no one answered it.

“Can someone get that?!” I yelled. Velie began to get up but the clack of our butler Leo’s dress shoes alerted us that he would get it.

“Um, Tokio Hotel is here to see you all,” Leo announced as they entered the room. I glanced over the back of the couch and smiled. All four were standing in the doorway of the French doors.

Neither Kai nor Velie moved when I stood up, both keeping their eyes glued to the screen as another fight sequence took place. I ran and tackled Gustav and Georg, just missing Tom and a frightened Bill. I grunted lightly when I felt something land on top of me. Elysia’s long black hair dangled in front of my face as she wrapped her arms around all of us.

“What the hell is this, an orgy?” Severin laughed. We rolled off of the two boys and scrambled to our feet, glaring at him.

“No…” Elysia replied. We laughed and helped Gustav to his feet once Georg had risen. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Just thought we’d hang out,” Tom shrugged. Bill slinked over to the couch and plopped down next to Velie, startling both her and Kai.

“When did you get here?” she asked. I quirked an eyebrow at her question, wondering just how absorbed she had been into the cheap movie.

“You mean you haven’t noticed at all that they have been here for the last like ten minutes?” Elysia asked.

“I noticed… I just didn’t… No I didn’t, okay?” Velie huffed. Kai just sat there silently, looking at everyone carefully before returning his attention to the television. Georg grabbed me and picked me up, hooking his arm around my waist.

“Let go of me yeh bloody Neanderthal!” I shouted. He almost dropped me when I yelled directly in his ear and put me down safely. I looked at him angrily and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Why do you have a British accent?” Gustav asked me inquisitively. I scowled at him, sufficiently ending every bit of their curiosity. Tom shook his head and sat on the end of the couch next to Georg.

“There’s a party tonight, do you guys want to come with us?” Tom asked. Severin looked to Velie for her answer.

“Why are you looking at me?!” she exclaimed. Severin raised his hands protectively and back away somewhat.

“You’re usually the only one with any objections to these types of things,” he defended.

“Well don’t go asking m-”

“We’d love to,” Elysia interrupted. “So thanks for coming over, I guess Leo will lead you guys out.”

“Actually, we were going to stay over until it got around the time to leave,” Bill said. “Unless you have a problem with it, that is.”

“That’d be fine with me,” Velie smiled. We all looked at her strangely. “What?”

“Nothing…” I assured her, still looking doubtful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pandora's POV =]

Comment/ Subscribe