Blood Fangs

Chapter 3

Spike Laughed "Then you shall get chocolate my love" he smiled hugging me around my shoulders.

We walked for an hour not talking until spike blurted out "What did Mastiff mean by 'you can't trust mortals'?" he turned and looked at me.

I was caught off gaurd but I knew this question would come up "You know Mastiff...." I trailed "He's just acting stupid, that's all" I smiled.

He didn't look satisfied but Spike chose not to argure "Are we still on for the concert tonight?" he asked changing the subject.

I laughed "Of course! I wouldn't miss Avenged SevenFold for anything" I paused "except you" I smiled 'Nice save'

He laughed "Niccccee Save" he teased kissing my cheek.

I smiled "I try" and we walked to Vinnes Pizzaria. I had was able to be around Garlic, Mastiff wasn't, so there would be no way we could see him there.

We arrived at Vinnies and Spike ordered his pizza and I just got my water bottle out, but it wasn't with water... after a few minutes "Thank you so much for getting these Avenged SevenFold tickets!" I squealed

He smiled, pizza sauce dripping from his lower lip. "I knew how much you wanted to see them" He paused "And I wanted to see you happy"

That just about made my heart burst, then rebuild itself and burst all over again. "I don't desearve you" I whispered looking down.

Spike caughed "Oh Lizard" He whispered grabbing my hand "If anything I don't deserve you." He smiled moving his neck to look for my face. All I could do was sniff. I refused to cry. but I made wimpers. "Aww Lizzie please don't be sad" he cried squeezing my hand lovingly.

"You deserve better Spike" Selene said

Selene was always trying to take Spike from me, but he was always un-interested. She had always been hoping we'd break up and she would get Spike for herself. But she'd been waiting for around 5 years and hoping it would finally happen. Taking her chance now to make that happen

"Selene shut up and go away" Spike sighed

She snorted "Spike you don't have to pretend to not like me, I know you do you're just to-"

Now I was getting pissed off

" SELENE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE!" I yelled standing up and grabbing her by the neck and dragging her outside.

ha, I wish that actually happened but alas it didn't

Spike stood up, walking around to help me stand up and we walked out of Vinne's without another word to Selene. When we were outside he took me to his black pick up truck and helped me inside. Before we drove to the concert he turned to me and took both of my hands looking for my eyes before he said anything. "Liz?...You know I'd never leave you right? I'd die for you"
Well you might have too....
" I'd do anything for you! and nobody can ever change that" He smiled kissing the back of my hand, then placing his hand on the back of my head and leaning in to kiss my forehead.

I sniffed somemore but was able to cough out an "I'll never leave you either" and we were on our way.

When we arrived at the concert I was over my bipolar mood. and Spike and I were laughing and sreaming our lungs out.

As M.Shadows started into Seize the Day Spike grabbed my waist and held on whispering the lyrics into my ear, sending a shiver up my spine and goosebumps up my arm. "I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)
"

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?
. M.Sadows eventually finished and went into a more erratic song Beast at the Harlot and everyone including Spike and I began jumping.

After the Concert was finished and Synyster did 2 encores. Everyone began to file out. Spike grabbed my hand mouthing the words "Come here" I obeyed and came closer "Are you going to scream If I tell you that you get to meet Avenged SevenFold?" He smiled

I was speechless "YES!" I sqealed jumping up and down hugging Spike and crashing into his lips. "You are absolutely amazing, you know that?"

He chuckled "Let's just go meet them" He said meading me to the back stage entrance. He pulled out two backstage passes and handed me one. The Security gaurd let us pass, and I was on my way to meet the band that helped me find happiness when Spike wasn't around.

Spike squeezed my hand and asked "you ready?" he said smiling.

I smiled back "With you, I'm always ready"

There they were, Zacky Vengance, Synyster Gates, The Rev, M.Shadows and Johnny Christ. right there infront of me. I smiled and tried to act as normal as possible.

I walked up to Zacky and said "Hi" and he replied "Hey, you most likely already know my name," he smiled "Did you like the concert?"

I was in shock, so comfortable. "It was amazing" I gushed "Beast at the Harlot was amazing live" I smiled

He smiled back "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said reaching into his pocket and handing me a couple picks. he winked "You should go see if Brian has some picks" he said motioning with his head in Brian was in.

"ok, but can I get a picture and autograph first?" I asked

"Of course" he smiled

Spike had his cell phone out and took a picture of Zacky and I. and he did the same with the rest of the band. Brian had given me a pack of picks. and Johnny gave me the pic he used at the concert. I was so excited. Avenged SevenFold was as amazing as I had imagined. But all good things had to come to an end, and Spike and I eventually had to leave. But Spike and Brian had gotten to be really good friends in just a few hours and Brian gave Spike his cell phone number. I was awestruck and completely forgot about the pain I had in my back during the concert.... until I heard the bone cracking noise.

"Spike!" I cried "I have to go! but Thank you So much for tonight." I yelled grabbing him and kissing him right in the lips and he said somthing I couldn't understand but then I dissapeared.

I was sweating, I was in so much pain I was running down an alley way until I tripped and arched my back having my flesh ripping and these five foot wings stab right out of my back.
I screamed from the pain, and it felt like it was in slow motion.

"Liz, shh" cooed a voice, Mastiff "Liz please," he said placing his palm on my bare back. I felt to wings disappearing back into my back with the same amount of pain that occured when they came out. It was then that I realized all I had on my chest left was a black bra.

"Mastiff, let go!" I yelled running away and to the only place I knew I'd be safe. Spike'r room.