Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Can I Help You?

As soon as Megz plopped onto her beanbag chair I made my way to the counter as Pete followed me. "Why do we open up so early on Saturday's anyways?" I asked him as I sat on the computer chair tempted to spin around in it.

"Because he doesn't want tennie's to come and mob him." Megz giggled as she pretended to be sleeping, I laughed and shook my head.

"She's right, Saturday's are always a hectic day." "You're hardly ever here, so I don't know what you're talking about Pete." I told him and leaned back on the chair and sighed.

"That's why I have you two running the store when I'm gone, because you know how to handle chaos." Pete said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh whatever Wentz, you know the only reason you hired us was because of how beautiful we are." I teased him with a playful smile.

"Yeah that's exactly why." Pete replied rolling his eyes, I laughed and spun a bit on the chair unable to stop myself from doing so.

"Well I got to run, if you need anything just call." He said and started to walk towards the exit.

"Only if it's an emergency!" He added as he looked at me straight in the eyes, I gave him an innocent smile and he walked out of the store leaving Megz and I all alone.

"It's going to be a long day." I groaned as I looked up at the ceiling.

The small bell on top of the door made a sound as the door opened, I looked towards that direction and saw two teenage girls whispering to each other, they were probably just visiting the town and they just had to stop by the store as I way to brag about it.

"Excuse me?" One of the girls asked as she walked up to Meghan.

"I'm sleeping." Megz grumbled causing me to burst out laughing.

"I can help you over here." I told the girl as I tried to control my laughter, I looked over to Megz who was also trying to contain herself.

"I was wondering if you had any more Hemingway shirts, the one were he's on the skateboard?" She asked with pink cheeks, she was probably embarrassed from what had happened.

"Yeah, what size do you want?"

She turned around and nodded to her friend, she walked to us.

"Size medium please."

"I'll be right back." I told them and walked off to the back room. I groaned as I saw the mess of boxes everywhere, supposedly Joe was going to come and help us with them, but he never showed.

I looked through all the boxes until I found the shirt that I needed and walked to the front where the two girls were talking about none other than Pete Wentz.

"Is that all?" I asked them as I walked behind the counter.

"Yes, thanks."

"It'll be thirty two dollars." I told her as I placed the shirt on a bag.

She gave me the exact change and walked away taking her bag with her, then I began to laugh again.

"You are so mean Meghan!" I shrieked.

Megx laughed and turned to look at me. "I just couldn't help it." She explained before going into a fit of giggles.

Soon we had controlled out laughters and the store had began to get more costumers, Meghan had no other option but to stand up and help out the costumers while I stayed behind the counter waiting for people to purchase something.

"Oh my God!" I heard somebody shrieked just as the bell for the door rang, I turned to look at it and noticed Joe had arrived along with Patrick.

"You're here!" I exclaimed causing heads to turn to look at me.

"Of course I am." Patrick replied with a smile on his face.

"I wasn't referring to you, I was talking to Joe."

Joe looked at Patrick and smirked at him "They like me better."

Patrick rolled his eyes and walked over to where Megz was at, then Joe made his way towards me.

"The boxes are waiting for you." I told Joe with a smile.

"W-what?" Joe asked a bit confused.

"You know the boxes you said you were going to help me put away? Well yeah they're still there waiting for you."

"Oh, right." He mumbled.

I laughed and patted his back as he walked past me towards the storage room.

"Aren't you going to help me?" Joe pouted.

"Sorry I have to attend the shoppers." I smile sweetly and turned back around just to see Patrick standing on the other side of the counter.

"What is up Patricio?" He rolled his eyes, he always hated me calling him that ever since we had Spanish together back in High School.

"Party, tonight, fueled by ramen."

"Where?"

"Where else?"

"Angels and Kings?"

Patrick nodded and I High fived him. "Count me and Megz in, we're so getting shit-faced."

"You are! I'm not." Megz laughed as she leaned against the counter.

"Well I'm so getting wasted tonight!" I exclaimed happily.

Both Megz and Patrick shook their heads, they knew what kind of party animal I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is great [:
Thanks for reading.
-Jenn.