Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

With You Tonight

After working the majority of the day, Jenn and I headed home to get ready for this party Patrick told us about. I was now wide awake and Jenn was buzzing with excitement just ready for that first drop of alcohol. See the thing with Jenn is, she’s a major party girl, in my honest opinion she could put all the heiress to shame with her antics and all that jazz. However she’s smart and when it comes to Fridays and all our classmates are partying up a storm and I go join them, she’s at home reading a book doing homework, anything that does not involve being hung over the next day at work. As for me I can’t seem to grasp this concept and tend to party both days of the weekend.

I took a nice long hot shower while she started cooking us a light dinner, we never drink on an empty stomach that’s just stupid. After I was done I dried my hair and slipped into a black lace up dress with spaghetti straps and ends mid thigh. I then ran out of the bathroom to the kitchen table in time to see her placing the plates down.

“Wonderful timing,” she laughed smoothing out her super low black and red plaid school girl like dress before sitting.

I ginned and sat down, my mouth already watering for the delicious looking pasta in front of me “What can I say, you’re a good cook,” I smiled sweetly before shoveling my food like all the guys we knew.

“Oh lovely… you’ll catch such a great man with manners like that,” She started laughing as she started eating sitting up properly and holding her utensils with poise and grace.

“Funny… that’s what my grandmother says…” I trailed off before sitting up straight; Jenn raised an eyebrow surprised by my actions as I mimicked her eating habits perfectly. “I don’t want to get my dress messy,” I scoffed. “This is a one time thing I swear,” She laughed at me but nodded anyways and we continued to eat in light conversation.

“What are you wearing on your legs?” Jenn asked as we quickly washed the dishes before finishing our getting ready expedition.

“I was thinking my two toned tights yeah know, the pink and black one,” I shrugged drying the plates she handed me “How about you?”

“My knee high satins that look like Japanese school uniform socks,” She laughed.

“Oh someone feels like a naughty school girl!” I laughed loudly.

“Oh shush you,” She glared bumping me with her hip. “Are you wearing your Love Kills heels?” She asked.

“You betcha ass I am,” I grinned. “You should wear your heels that look like white penny loafers, you know go with the whole school girl thing,” I laughed.

“Haha your funny,” She rolled her eyes.

“But you love me, and you know you were going to anyways,”

“True…” She trailed off causing both of us to giggle madly before running off to our separate rooms. In my vanity mirror I put on black and pink hair extensions before humming looking at my reflection and at the two hair irons in front of me. Curls or straight? I shrugged and picked up the curling iron curling my hair and extensions into messy loose curls. Then I put my face on, white glitter around my eyes, dark thick black eyeliner and eyelashes and bright pink eye shadow that gradually faded to black. I smiled at my reflection before grabbing gold lip gloss and applying a fair amount onto my lips.

“You ready?” Jenn asked knocking on my door.

“Hold on I just need my shoes and jacket!” I replied running to my closet and pulling out a black dress jacket and slipping my stocking covered feet into my shoes. I opened my door while pulling on my jacket and ran after Jenn to the front door. “Taxi?” I asked she nodded “Yey!” I cheered waving my arms excitedly before fixing my hair.

When we pulled up to Angels & Kings we got out of the cab throwing him the exact amount of cash the meter read; just so he couldn’t con more out of us. We walked towards the door, surprised to see Charlie out front. “What he won’t let you have a good time?” I asked Charlie who smiled at us “Sounds like Wentz,” I added.

He chuckled opening the door for us “No they’re just short handed,” He smiled gesturing for us to go in.

“Uh-huh, I’m so sure,” I narrowed my eyes at him “I’ll get Wentz to replace you, you should be partying it up!” I shouted walking into the building, already having lost Jenn. I gave my jacket to the coat check and wandered around looking for a familiar face. What I found instead was Russian Vodka, in nice large glasses One won’t hurt. One turned into two before I found Patrick and Pete talking. “I found you!” I grinned bouncing in front of them.

“That you did,” Patrick laughed. “What have you been up too?” He asked, “And where’s Jenn?” He asked narrowing his eyes.

“I dunno I’m just her roomie not her mother daddy dearest,” I smiled. “And I’ve been looking for people I recognize… and drinking,” I smiled. Patrick’s eyes narrowed even more, “It’s only my second I swear!”

“Best be your last,” He glared.

“Fine, fine,” I sighed looking down at my half empty glass yup I’m that kind of person. Just then a song came on with a familiar voice declaring that he’s ‘Good to go’ both Pete and Patrick groaned and Pete signaled for the DJ to change songs now. So in that songs place came on a dance tune… too bad it was Ashlee Simpson’s L.O.V.E..

“Why did I hire such a crappy DJ?” Pete groaned placing his head in his hand.

“Haha, just watch the DJ and Charlie will curse you and you’ll end up marrying this chick,” I laughed.

“No fucking way! That would be like murder,” Pete gasped his eyes wide.

“Exactly,” I laughed. “By the way get Charlie replacement! Or that curse will be put on you!” I laughed before walking away.

“Where are you going?” Patrick called after me.

“To dance!” I shouted over my shoulder. “Tata!”

While I was walking towards the dance floor I ended up finishing my glass and when I went to put it down and be a good girl, the bartender gave me another glass, and who could really refuse that delicious substance? But the third glass was gone fast after and I got a fourth looking for something to fill my thirst. By the time I had finished that it was needless to say I was smashed… but of course I didn’t see it as being so, I was just giggly.

“Hola señorita,” A voice purred into my ear, causing me to look up at a very tall man.

“I know you don’t I?” I questioned looking up at his familiar face.

“I would hope so,” He chuckled.

“Gabe!” I smiled wide jumping down from the stool to hug him.

“¿Quieres bailar?” He questioned placing his hands on my hips and looking down into my eyes.

“Si, señor,” I smiled as he led me towards the dance floor, neither of us noticing that we were stumbling.

We grinded for I don’t remember how many songs before Patrick came and pulled me away from Gabe. I pouted and looked up at Gabe who winked at me before walking towards the back of the club.

“Why’d you do that?” I whined at Patrick.

“Um, because you’re drunk; and I didn’t want you to fuck him?” Patrick pointed at me.

“I’m a grown up Pat, I can fuck whom ever I wish,” I stated narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.

“You sure she’s even drunk?” A voice laughed and I noticed that it wasn’t just Patrick and I standing here. I looked to my left to see William Beckett.

“I’m so not drunk,” I pouted stomping my feet like a child. I then felt a head rush and grabbed onto William’s arm. “Why am I dizzy?” I asked looking up at him with wide eyes, because Patrick was just going to accuse me of being drunk.

“Because you’ve had straight Vodka,” William laughed, his laugh sounding soothing.

“Oh?” I asked standing up straight. William just nodded, and I smiled and let go of his arm, out of the corner of my eye I saw Patrick glaring at me. “I’m gunna go pee,” I stated starting to walk in the direction Gabe had left.

“Oh no you don’t, I’m taking you home,” Patrick sighed grabbing my hand.

“No, I don’t want to go home! I’m not drunk,” I yelled at him pulling my arm out of his grasp, only to start swaying. I felt arms catch me and looked up at William “Hi…” I giggled. He chuckled shaking his head at me. “You don’t think I’m drunk do you? Cause I’m not, I’m just tipsy,” I mumbled.

“I’m so sure,” Patrick muttered. I looked over at him, my eyes big “What?” He snapped.

“You don’t have to be so mean,” I mumbled looking down, before realizing William still held me in his arms and I didn’t mind at all.

“Hey man I’ll take her home okay?” I hear William’s smooth voice speak. “It’s obvious you two are mad at each other,” He pointed out.

“Fine man,” Patrick nodded.

“Come on Megz lets get you home,” William smiled down at me.

“No, I need to pee,” I restated.

He laughed fine let’s get you to the bathroom then home,” He nodded leading the way to the washroom, holding me steady. “I’ll wait out here,” He smiled stopping outside the girl’s washroom.

I smiled up at him before going into the washroom and doing my thing. When I left the stall I saw Gabe and Pete pressed up against each other… too drunk to tell who they were hitting on. I giggled slightly and they both turned to look at me. “You’re funny,”

“You’re just jealous,” Pete stated.

“No, I don’t want anything that’s already been seen by thousands on Google,” I shrugged washing my hands. “And one night stands are so cliché, but two straight dudes makes for a new twist,” I laughed drying my hands with paper towel before leaving. “Come on Billy, I may have insulted my boss,” I whispered as soon as I came out of the washroom, grabbing his hand.

He hailed a taxi and we climbed in, “You know you seem rather sober,” He pointed out. I giggled and swayed in my spot, “Well until you do that,” He laughed. He put an arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. “You looked really pretty tonight Megz,” He whispered as my eyes started to close.

“Thank you,” I mumbled, feeling my eyes grow heavy. “Billy, you don’t know where I live…” I trailed off.

“Shit,” William cursed before leaning forward “I’ll take you to mine then,” He whispered before telling the cabbie his address.

“Billy, before I pass out,” I mumbled against his chest. He hummed in response, “When we get to yours will you take my hair out?”

“What?” He choked slightly.

“Extensions,” I explained “I can’t sleep in them,” I pouted lifting my head slightly.

“Oh, yeah of course, just go to sleep Megz,” He laughed rubbing my back.

“Mmkay,” I nodded before letting my eyes close, and then it was complete darkness. The most soothing darkness I had ever been in.
♠ ♠ ♠
first off, I'm not writing anything slash here. Just some guys get drunk enough to hit maybe kiss on other guys... my friend saw that actually... in real life.
anyways
hope you liked it! =D
please comment
♥