Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Take It Off, Let's Just Touch

I bit my lip as I turned back around to face Pete who was dying of laughter on the floor. My cheeks flushed redder and I lightly kicked him in the side before sitting on the couch pulling my knees up to my chest and tucked my chin on it. He sighed and wiped his eyes before climbing onto the couch beside me, “That was too funny,”

“Was not,” I murmured bitterly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked softly moving forward and cupping my cheek.

“That was embarrassing, and then you start laughing…” I muttered “I hadn’t quiet told Jenn about the other day,” I informed him darkly.

“What a better way than to be walked in on?” He asked trying to make the mood lighter.

“No, she’s gunna be upset I didn’t tell her,” I sighed.

“Hey, if you want I can just tell her it wasn’t anything official,” He cooed slightly. “And you can be the first to tell her it’s official… when it is…” He mumbled.

I bit my lip and tilted my head to the right taking in his new found demeanor. I reached up and cupped his cheek shifting my position and leaning forward. He looked up confused and I smiled “If you want this to be official, then that’s what it’ll be,” I stated confidently.

He grinned and lifted me up as he shifted his position lowering me onto his lap before connecting our lips once again.

*+*+*+*

An hour later my lips were red and swollen but that didn’t stop us; we had relocated to my bedroom and closed the door, opening the window only for the fresh air as we lit up. A joint in between my index and middle finger the other hand wrapped around his neck as I inhaled deep into my chest. I pulled the joint from my lips and leaned towards Pete’s lips and we kissed deeply while exhaling into each other’s mouths reusing the smoke. Pulling away he took the joint from my fingers and stuck it between his lips, his bloodshot eyes staring into my own as his fingers unbuckled my belt and removed me from my jeans. I had removed the shirt a while ago, along with his; exhaling he left it hanging from his lips I stole it quickly and sucked deeply on it while pulling his belt out of its loop and fall to the floor, I exhaled and pressed my lips to his once more as he kicked his pants off. His lips trailed down my throat roughly dragging his teeth till he hit the jugular where he bit my flesh causing me to hiss. He took the joint and put it in his mouth my fingers still holding it, as his hands greedily traveled around my back unhooking my strapless bra and throwing it aside.

I placed it back into my mouth and inhaled and exhaled slowly as I pawed at his crotch through his boxer briefs, teasing the already big bulge and hearing him moan loudly and cuss leaning his head back. He took the joint from me with one hand as the other rubbed against my already moist panties, causing me to take in a deep breath and squirm in my seat. He smirked and slipped his finger under the cloth and into me slightly.

“God, Pete,” I hissed as my hips quivered. He took a final puff before butting it out on the glass ash tray; he pushed me down onto my back as his finger buried deeper inside of me. He smirked as I whimpered and cussed gripping onto the sheets arching my back. He pulled his finger out and rid me of my panties and him of his boxers. I grabbed the condom wrapper from beside me and ripped it open slowly rolling it onto his erect member. His lips crashed onto mine as he positioned himself between my legs and thrust in roughly.

+*+*+*+

He rolled off of me, for the second time and pulled off the condom lazily throwing it into the trash can by my bedside. My heart was racing inside of my chest as I tried to catch my breath. Pete threw the blankets over our naked forms, causing me to whine as I was too hot and uncomfortably sweaty as is. He chuckled and pulled me into him kissing me lightly before closing his eyes, I too closed my eyes but couldn’t sleep. After a while I heard his light snores fill the room, and I sighed pulling away the heat and sticky sweat being too much at the moment. My lower abdomen screamed in pain and I quickly clamped my eyes trying to block out the pain. There is no doubt that I’m going to be crippled tomorrow…

I turned to look at Pete as he mumbled something in his sleep. His dark dyed black hair fell into his eyes, and his face looked so innocent and childlike; a great difference from when he’s awake. He didn’t look like he’d ever smoke weed, or have sex without a second thought… he was so different from him.

‘No Megz, don’t think about him… you have Pete now,’ I scorned myself harshly. But still my mind drifted and I felt my heart sinking with every second, with guilt for thinking of another man, and having been with a man I don’t love.

I heard the front door open and hushed conversation, footsteps coming down the hall way. I closed my eyes and buried my head into the crook of Pete’s neck as the door opened and Jenn gasped. “Stupid bitch, she smoked all the pot!” She whined, I heard Brendon’s chuckle in response and rose an eyebrow ‘What have they been doing?’

“Come on I got some in my car if you really want to light it up,” Brendon laughed as the door closed and I heard their footsteps walk away.

‘Jenn’s so lucky, she likes a guy who I’m pretty sure likes her back… why couldn’t the guy I love be the guy who likes me?’ I cursed as I rolled back over and stared up at the ceiling. I drifted to sleep as the effects of the pot wore off, and I entered a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe ... DONT KILL ME!!
xDD
leave some looove!!
if you want her to EVER end up with whom ya'll deem Mr Right
♥