Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Shush Girl Shut Your Lips

Oh my God this is embarrassing, I sighed to myself as Jenn turned away from us and I got up, motioning for William to stay put. I knew what I had to do, and it’d be safer for him if he wasn’t with me. But unfortunately he doesn’t read minds and he looked at me with wide scared eyes, Jenn seemed to []really hate him at the moment, and I’ve heard Pete laughing about how brutal she can be to almost everyone so I don’t blame him.

“I’ll be back,” I sighed bending down n pecking his lips lightly. “I just need to talk to Patrick quickly,”

He nodded, keeping quiet and looking down at his shoes as I exited the room and found Patrick talking to the nurse andignoring her flirting filling out the forms. I slowly approached, twisting my sleeves of my hoodie numerous amounts of times. “Rick?” I whispered softly.

“Meghan,” He nodded not looking up from the papers.

“Uh, I just wanted to say that Jenn wasn’t drunk. She was totally sober, so don’t yell at her once we’re out of here,” I stated rather quickly paced.

He paused what he was doing to look up at me confused, “Really, completely sober?” He asked. “Then why did she run into a wall?”

I bit the inside of my cheek nervously, I repeat... so embarrassing I put up my index finger as the universal sign to wait a moment while I tried to settle my flipping stomach. He sighed but nodded, “Okay... well you know how William was over?” I asked hopping I wouldn’t have to outright say it. He stared at me as he nodded, not getting it. “Well I was hanging with Joe but William came and we started making out and...” I trailed off praying I didn’t have to say it.

Patrick’s eyes widened and he started to cough as he got the just of it. “Oh... wow,” After a moment he looked back up at me “But how’d she run into the wall?”

“She leaned against the door, but it wasn’t properly closed and she fell in. She freaked out once she figured out what happened and ran into the wall on her way out...” I trailed off biting my lip. I could hear Patrick stifling his laughter as I looked down at my beat up Chucks. “I know it’s hilarious,” I sighed.

“It kind of is,” He chuckled.

“Whatever, just don’t yell at her when you get her home, it wasn’t her fault okay?” I said before walking away.

“Where are you going?” He called after me.

“William’s driving me to my class, it’s in 45 minutes,” I groaned.

“Haha sucker,” He snickered.

“Shut up, at least I’ll be smarter than you!” I cried before getting to Jenn’s door.

“Impossible,” He scoffed.

“Cocky ass hole,” I muttered before opening the door. “Hey Jenn, Rick’s going to take you home, William’s driving me to class,” I smiled slightly.

“Isn’t it Sunday?” both of them asked.

I paused before blushing “Ok so I’m not going to class then...” I muttered hitting my forehead lightly.

“How about I take you out for dinner?” William asked standing up.

“Okay that sounds good let’s go,” I nodded “Bye Jenn I’ll see you when I get home!” I smiled softly before walking out of the room with William.

“Why does she hate me?” He whined as we got into his car.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged placing on my seatbelt. “Where are we eating?” I asked excitedly.

“A place I think you’ll love,” He chuckled before turning on the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short...I'm extremely tired... I even went to bed early yesterday and am still exhausted. But I promised Jenn I'd get this out soon so lets hope this is good enough for her to work her magic with for the next part =D
on an other note, due to tomorrow being caleb and william day I hope to either have one shots for them both and or updates... =D
leave some lovin' please?
♥