Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Next Time.

I stared out the window as Josh continued to blab on about what he wanted to do after he got out of college, not that I didn't care but I just wasn't interested.

"Did you hear me?" He asked once more, I looked at him and gave him and apologetically smile.

"No I didn't. Sorry." I mumbled and looked away.

"Wait, don't tell me you like somebody already and you just went out with me because you're angry at him or something." He spoke sounding a bit hurt.

"No, I just wanted to give you a chance, and I don't think there's a second date near the future." I told him without looking at him.

"Gee, well I guess thanks for the chance." Josh spat angrily.

"I'm sorry. We're just not the same, I can't see us being together." I spoke and this time I faced to look at him.

"Oh right, just because I'm not up to your high standards." He said and rolled his eyes. My mouth fell opened, I couldn't believe he actually thought of me as such a shallow person.

"Just stop the fucking car right now!" I shouted, I just wanted to get out of here.

Josh hit the break of his car and unlocked the doors. "Get out." He spoke flatly. "Thanks for nothing Jerk!" I shouted and got out of the car. I slammed the door and I watched him as he took off.

I flicked him off and then looked around to see where I was. I sighed in relief as I noticed that I was just a couple of blocks away from the apartment complex. I began to walk as I regretted wearing heels tonight.

"Shit!" I shouted as my back hit the dirty cement. I sat up and looked down at my feet. One of the heels had broken off. I groaned and took off my left side heel, then stood up and continued to walk.

Twenty minutes later I unlocked the apartment door and walked in. I dropped my shoe by the door then took my other one off. I sniffed and rolled my eyes. Joe for sure had been here and now all the chips were gone. I walked a bit and noticed there was some clothing articled on the floor, probably Joe and Megz had a strip tease or something,they always did strange things when they were high.

I walked past the kitchen and then went into my room. I took off my coat and stripped out of my clothes and walked to my drawers to get my pajamas out, I changed and then made my way to Megz room, she had some explaining to do.

"Psst. Megz." I whispered and leaned against the door making me fall in. I glared at the door I grabbed the door knob and realized it didn't turned, it was closed but Megz had forgotten to close the door completely.

That's strange, Megz doesn't like sleeping with her door closed. I thought as I stood up I walked towards her bed and poked her.

"Megz." I whispered loudly.

I heard some mumbling and then somebody turned around I screamed as I realized it wasn't Megz.

"Shh!" Somebody hissed and turned on the light.

I saw none other than William Beckett, he had no shirt on and he's hair was messy like he had just ha-

"My eyes! Gross!" I shouted and turned around to run out.

"Mental picture, ew!" I screamed and ran just to hit the edge of Megz doorway with much impact.

"FUCK!" I shouted in pain as I grabbed my nose. I could feel something wet and sticky I raised a shaky hand up and saw the red color glistening in the dark. The sight of that much blood and the pain began to make me dizzy and then-

* * *

I opened my eyes and began to blink from the strong light in the room. Once I adjusted to the light I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my room, there was a curtain covering what was in the space next to me, there was a TV on top of the ceiling and a wide window revealing grass. I groaned as I realized I was in the hospital.

I looked down at my arms and saw I needle in it, it was probably morphine to make me dopey and not feel the pain of my face. I had been in this situation many times before but for different reasons.

"Hey you're awake!" I heard a male voice exclaim.

I turned to my left and saw William peeking through the curtains, I glared at him and looked away.

"I'll go get Megz." He mumbled and I heard his footsteps fade little by little.

A couple of minutes later I heard a couple of footsteps coming closer to me, I looked at the curtain and then saw not just Megz and William but Patrick as well. I groaned in annoyance.

"How are you feeling?" Megz asked.

"Great, but that might be the morphine talking."

"How the hell did you manage to break your nose on the wall?" Patrick questioned with an amused smile.

I looked at Megz and William and waited for them so say something, they just blushed and stayed quiet.

"I don't know, maybe I was drunk." I rolled my eyes.

"Good thing William was there hanging out with Megz, knowing her she would have just freaked out."

"Right, gee thanks William." I spoke sarcastically. It was his fault in the first place that now I looked like a horrid person with a broken nose.

"I have to sign some papers, I'll be back." Patrick spoke and then exited. I looked at Megz and William. "Next time don't forget to close the door right." I told them and looked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!
he-he I actually really like this one.