When Forever Ends

Vince

Weird. My whole life basically consists of weird situations. Living them and hearing them. I’m really not sure why but people seem to tell me shit all the time. Even if I don’t care. That’s not the case right now. I actually care about what he has to say. This is just too odd. I wouldn’t expect anything like this to happen in a million years. Yet, hear I am...listening to him say this to me.

My name is Vincent Christopher Ford. I’m twenty years old. I just recently moved back to California from Florida. I lived with my friend, Rob, for a while until I moved in with my girlfriend. My girlfriend’s name is Marley, she’s pregnant. It’s not my baby, Marley doesn’t know who’s baby it is. That makes her sound like a whore, but she’s not. It was just a drunken mistake. I don’t care all that much. I know for a fact that I love Marley already, and I’m going to love her baby like it’s mine.

“Wait, so what happened again?” I ask, sitting on a beat up old couch.

“He’s fallen for Shayne all over again.” Jake speaks up.

“Seriously?” I ask with a laugh

“This isn’t fucking funny! I need help to make this go away! Jake said it would after I got home! I’ve been home for a fucking week and she’s still all I think about! Trust me, I’ve seen tons of girls during the week and still...I don’t find them nearly as attractive as Shayne.”

“This reminds me of ninth grade.” I laugh again.

“Shut the fuck up and help me!” Ace growls. Touchy.

“I don’t know what to tell you.” I say honestly. What can I tell him? Rip a band-aid of his arm every time he thinks about her? I’m sure that would work just wonderfully. “You’re either going to have to wait it out or give into temptation.” I say.

“She’s going on a fucking date with Derek.” Ace says, his jaw clenched. I know Derek from thier stories. He sounds like a fucking asshole.

“You should have just agreed to go with her.” Jake says.

“Yeah, so have to listen to that shit and watch her drool all over what the fuck’s his name? Yeah, probably not.” Ace says pulling at his hair. Wow. Shayne really is driving him crazy. Pulling of the hair is the only sign of stress Ace ever shows.

“It’s better than her being with Derek though, isn’t it?” I ask.

“Yeah.” Ace says after hesitating for a minute. “But it’s sort of too late now.”

“Just call Derek, make up some bullshit about wanting to surprise her for her birthday and have him break off the plans. Then get some fucking tickets and take her.” I feel sort of devious for making these plans but if it helps out my friend, then it’s okay.

“That’s actually a good idea.” Ace says. Gee, don’t sound so surprised. “But maybe, I’ll get over her if she goes out with him.”

“I doubt. It’ll probably drive you insane.” I say.

“Yeah, just go for it.” Jake says. “We have to go to that fucking dinner party thing anyway. Just ask her to that.” I have to agree with Jake. If they were all being forced to go to some publicity shit, he might as well go with Shayne.

“She’s pissed at me anyway. I doubt she’d agree.” Ace says yanking at his hair.

“Well apologize, dumbass.” I say. It’s obvious.

“How?” he asks in panic.

Man, I have a lot of work ahead of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Vince really doesn't have much to say yet. He will soon enough.

Comment and subscribe, please!