Scars

Glasgow Smiles And Bullet Wounds

Dopey followed Zeke as he got inside his car and left. He stayed three or four car's behind him so he wouldn't be noticed. They turned down a street, which was also known as Murphy Avenue. He slowed down his speed and watched Zeke's car come to a halt at a two story house. Grinning he reached down and grabbed the cell phone and dialed the bosses number, knowing that he would be more than ready to come and give Zeke exactly what he deserved.

Zeke walked in his house and saw Joey sitting there with his hands dropped between his legs. He didn't understand why this guys sudden attitude changed in the past few days. He had went from a loud mouthed bad boy to a scared to death little pussy. He wasn't impressed with him.

Zeke: Why are you slumping around like your best friend just died?

Joey raised up and his bright green eyes pierced into Zeke's darker ones. He truly did regret ever turning his back on the Joker. It was too quiet in Gotham, and he knew when it was quiet that something was going to go wrong. It meant that he was thinking, and when that monster was thinking then there would be no good to come out of it. A part of Joey knew that his life's clock was slowly coming to a halt, and he was coming to ties with the fact he would soon be dead, and it would be because of his own selfish ways. He thought helping Zeke would just get him some extra cash and The Joker would never know, even Zeke assured him of it, but something told Joey that no secrets were safe. Especially in a place like Gotham.

Zeke: Have you checked on her?

Joey nodded his head. He had checked on her twice. Once he took her some water, and the other time he actually un-cuffed her and allowed her to use the bathroom. He felt sorry for her. She had done nothing wrong; but here she was stuck in this hell hole with a pervert like Zeke.

Joey: I took her some water.
Zeke: No food though, right?
Joey: No.

Zeke smiled as he walked out of the room he was standing in. He had gave Joey strict orders to not give Scarlett any food no matter if she begged, pleaded, screamed he didn't care. If she wanted to eat then he would be the one to feed her. He walked right past all the other rooms and went straight for the one she was being held in. It was just a casual bedroom he had for when he invited guest over, or hired a prostitute for the night. He opened the door and walked in, and saw her sleeping. Walking over he ran a singer finger over her blue cheek. She was still stunning to him, and a part of him couldn't believe he had done it. However, none of this would've happened if she had just gave him a chance. She chose a damn clown over him for fucks sake, she deserved to be hit.

She felt a sting on her check and opened her eyes quickly and saw Zeke leaning over rubbing her cheek softly with his finger. ' What the fuck is he, bipolar?' she thought as she opened her mouth to speak, but was cut short when she heard a gun shot and smiled.

Zeke leaped off the bed and rushed over to the door, locking it. He then hurried back over and picked up the knife he had tossed to the corner earlier. He knew gun shots inside his house wasn't good, and he didn't originally plan on doing it like this; but his plan was now or never. He walked over to the opposite side of Scarlett and placed the knife to her collar, mentally slapping himself for not putting weapons in this room. He didn't want to take chances with her using one on him or Joey since they 'kidnapped' her. Remembering he was still in his uniform he bent down to his belt and jerked out his gun. He removed the knife from her collar and got down so he wasn't visible, no one would even know he was in the room.

The Joker scowled Giggles once he saw him sitting there in the living room. Deciding that he wouldn't waste any time he shot him right between the eyes as the young man tugged at the cross necklace that was placed around his throat. He watched the body move to the floor and then proceeded down the hallways. Having each of his goons kick in one door right after another and charge into the room. Chad was watching the entrance of the house making sure that Zeke didn't have anyone else working for him.

They came to the last door, and The Joker motioned for Dopey to go in. He turned the knob, and noticed the room was locked. Standing back the masked clown aimed his gun and blew the knob off the door. He then kicked it open and entered the room pointing his gun. The Joker was walking in behind him with his gun too. Zeke heard the foot steps and then he heard the shot, and then came the door being kicked in. Once he felt a presence in the room he stood up and aimed for the man hoping that it was The Joker.

The Joker saw Zeke stand up and shoot at Dopey, and his first instinct was to shoot back, even though he didn't want to kill him. No, he wanted him to suffer. The bullet went right through Dopey's chest knocking him off balance and to the floor. The Joker then aimed his gun towards Zeke and pulled the trigger hitting him in the shoulder making him fall to the ground and lose the grip on his gun. He hunched over and picked up his gun and tossed it across the room. He then noticed her laying there scared to death. Her shirt had been ripped completely off of her revealing her black bra. She had a blue bruise on her cheek, with a small scratch over it. It fueled him even more as he bent down and gripped Zeke by the collar and pulled him up. Soon more of his goons entered the room, and picked up Dopey's hurt body and packed it back to the car.

Chad came running into the room once the goon known as Grumpy informed him of what was going on. He watched into the room and first saw blood, and then he saw Scarlett laying cuffed to a bed post with her shirt ripped off. Then he heard a evil growl and saw The Joker shoving Zeke into the wall. He hurried over so he could begin trying to get Scarlett un-cuffed from the bed.

The Joker had tossed his gun to the side. He no longer needed it. Like he had said, he wanted to make Zeke suffer, and even more now that he saw her cheek. He shoved him up against the wall and looked at him with his cold dead eyes. Zeke though wouldn't look at him in the face, he just turned away like the coward he was.

Joker: Hey.. hey.. LOOK AT ME.

He bellowed to the corrupt officer that was now in his grip. He smiled as he placed the blade up to Zeke's throat and slowly drug it across leaving a thin trail of blood behind. He watched as Zeke swallowed hard, scared that he was witnessing the last few minutes of his life.

Chad had managed to get Scarlett undone from those cuffs and bed post. She rubbed her red wrist and looked over at the corner where Jack had Zeke shoved against the wall. She watched closely as he growled something at him in a very disturbing tone. She couldn't understand what he was saying, but she was sure Zeke could due to the change of his facial expression. She watched as Jack stabbed him numerous times in the stomach, and then she watched him cut the famous glasgow smile into his cheeks. She cringed hearing the ripping of his tissue.

When he was pleased with himself he backed away from Zeke. He had made him suffer for over 45 minutes. He had stabbed him all along the torso and abdominal and then he cut a smile into his flesh, letting everyone know exactly who done it whenever they found him. He laughed a bit as he turned around only to have his laughter cut short when he saw her standing there.

He had thought she left the room with Chad. He didn't hear her standing there. Why would she stay there to watch him kill someone? He just looked at her, allowing his eyes to burn into hers. She was still only in her bra, but she didn't seem to feel uncomfortable. He swallowed hard seeing her smile. Why was she smiling?

Scarlett didn't know what it was, but seeing him kill Zeke gave her the best feeling in the world. It could've been to due with the fact she thought Zeke deserved it, or it could have been due to the fact that she thought Jack was doing it for her. She just smiled, knowing she had probably confused him.

She walked a bit closer, standing right in front of his face. Each one of them was caught up in their own world and didn't notice anything else that may have been going on in that room. Smirking she reached up and placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling his head down and making his lips crash down on theirs. He was surprised by the kiss. It was their most heated and passionate yet, he was really getting into it until he suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through his back and heard the loud sound of a gun going off.

BANG.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image