Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Jealous Minds Think Alike

Here I was again, for the 2nd time today, knocking on Ronnie’s door. This time with Oli at my side. I felt a little safer now, at least he shared my opinion about the club being a promiscuous hole of whores.

“Ronnie?!” Oli called through the crack in the door, and placed his ear to it, listening attentively.

“He’s coming.” Oli smiled, taking a step away from the door. A few seconds later, shuffling, groaning and the messing around with locks was heard from the other side of the door. It swung open, revealing Ronnie and his eyeliner smudged down his face. The club behind him was empty, still. It was 6pm now, to should be at least filling up. Or have people queuing up outside, at least.

“Hey there Sean, I see you sought Oli’s help,” He nodded at Oli, receiving a nod back.

“Yeah,” I blushed. I didn’t like being open about this to Ronnie. “Why Isn’t there anyone queuing out here? It’s 6pm…?” I asked, genuinely intrigued. Ronnie bit his lip, as if he felt uncomfortable. Now he knew how it felt! I triumphed.

“’Cos I’m not opening tonight,” He said, his eyes scanning the street behind us, avoiding our enquiring eyes. Oli and I exchanged looks, gob smacked.

“Why the fuck not? This place is great…you’re not going under, are you Ron?” Oli lied, I flashed him a sly smile. He was a great liar, I realised.

“No, no.” Ronnie said, shrugging it off. “I said I’d spend time with someone…special,” Ronnie gave a sly smile to himself, trying to hide it by wiping his mouth. Now I was even more intrigued. Ronnie Radke? In LOVE?!

“Who?” I asked, Innocent enough question. Damn those innocent germs. Ronnie avoided our stare again, leaning on the wall beside him.

“A girl called Lacey, I’m sorta…trying to win her at the moment. She works at the club, she’s beautiful and, guys, well, I think I’m in love,” Ronnie grinned, suddenly not afraid to hide his feelings. On the other hand, my heart sank. It couldn’t be the girl I was looking for, that’d just be the biggest kick in the face since…well, this morning actually. She wasn’t Ronnie’s type, she had to be a complete slut to be his…

Oli felt my concern, and tugging my arm, invited himself and me into the club, moving Ronnie out of the way.

“Alright, come in…” Ronnie said sarcastically, holding his hands up in surrender. Oli dragged me to some red pod chairs, plonking me down in one fast before Ronnie could come over.

“Mate, I’m so sorry if this Lacey girl is yours,” He quickly whispered. Tears lightly prodded at my eyes, annoying me. I nodded, and Oli quickly sat as Ronnie came to sit with us, smirk still on his face.

“So, tell us about Lacey…” Oli started. “You can’t just say all that and not tell us what she’s like?” Oli was so good at this, getting information out of people. It worried me a little, I hoped and prayed he’d never use it on me. At least I’d be able to identify it and keep my guard up if need be.

“Well,” Ronnie started, staring up at the ceiling lights. “You’ve probably spoken to her, she’s the barmaid,”

My remaining organs fell and collapsed dead my toes, leaving the rest of my body empty. My heart faintly beating. He’d taken my girl, the only girl I’d liked in so long. Ronnie was right, she was beautiful.

Oh god, I have the same taste in women as Ronnie! I quickly realised, panicking suddenly. I threw a desperate look at Oli, a look saying “I WANNA GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!”

Oli caught my eye, seeing it filling up with tears and he stood.

“Wellll I think that’ll be enough for today, I gotta go, house party tonight, gotta set up haven’t we Smith?” Oli asked me, yanking me up out of the pod chair. My legs felt weak, my head spun. This was way too much excitement for one day. I threw Oli a discombobulated look.

“You know, the house party. With that girl you like,” Oli egged me on with his eyes, encouraging me to go along with him.

I acted natural “Oh yeah, yeah,” My voice broke, squeaking, “That girl…” I trailed off, as Oli began to drag me toward the door. I looked back at Ronnie, looking bewildered as his eyes followed us out of the door. Oli slammed at the door, pulling us both out of it fast, and down the street, keeping a tight grip on the arm of my brown leather jacket. I glanced back, relieved to see Ronnie wasn’t following us or anything.

“When I gave you that ‘bail me’ look, Oli, I didn’t mean that abruptly!” I said, almost out of breath when we finally stopped a few blocks away. Oli laughed his catchy laugh, making me smile.

“You looked desperate!” Oli laughed, his strong Yorkshire accent shining through. He sighed, putting his serious face on, as did I.

“Now what, then?” I said, breaking the silence.

“House party,” Oli smirked. “I didn’t make that up.”

“Liar,” I said, smiling. Oli laughed.

“Well, it existed from that point on. I improvised, be proud of me!” Oli exclaimed, beginning to walk again. I caught up beside him.

“I’m proud of you, thanks,” I said, patting his shoulder. “But this house party…where, who, and how the fuck in the amount of time we have to organise it?”

“Where? Your house. Who? Me, you, Matty, and I know some guys who know some very hot; and extremely nice of course, girls.” Oli smiled. I stopped, my face sinking. “Not prostitutes or strippers, promise you,” Oli giggled. “Could be a chance for me to get laid too, for fuckin’ once in a while. Whaddaya say, Smith?” He grinned at me, showing all his pearly white teeth. I pondered. I could trust Oli, he had some pretty decent friends.

“Sure, why not.” I smiled “But you’re gonna have to help with my outfit.” I bit my lip, the virgin look shining from me. I could feel people staring at me, thinking it with every percent of their brains.

“Why?” Oli raised his eyebrows at me, looking puzzled.

“’Cos I don’t wanna look like a total virgin, of course!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh the House Party Chapter's gonna be fun ;)

There will be some more famous characters coming into the story such as:

Josh Franceschi (You me at six)
Image
Max Green (Escape the fate)
Image
Eva Spence (Rolo tomassi)
Image