Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Like a Virgin

I was still, even the morning after, in a cross between total shell-shock, and as light as a blissful butterfly. I had been lying awake now, on my bed for around 20 minutes. It was the first time in my life I had woken up beside a girl.

No, we didn’t do it, silly. We just ended up sleeping in the same bed.

Actually, we didn’t do anything at all. Not even a kiss. Eva said she didn’t kiss on the mouth on a first date, but she said she could sense the attraction between us, which frankly made me flutter. She was one of those girls who believed in fate, and believed in not going too far on a first date. Bloody perfect if you ask me. And when she’s sleeping, she doesn’t snore. She just lays there, eyes closed, occasionally smiling in her sleep, her cute little nostrils flaring. I didn’t dare touch her, just in case she thought I wanted to go far.

She read my palm last night, after our little glow stick lit dance, she said I had a long love line. She compared it with her own, seeing that hers was in fact a little bit longer in proportion to mine on her tiny hand. She also said my fertility line was long, which made me laugh. It made me think of millions of tadpole-like sperm swimming around inside me. I didn’t say this, I didn’t want her to think I was coming onto her. You could say I was playing it safe, you could say I was a total coward, but I didn’t really care. ‘cos she hadn’t run away from me yet, so I must be doing something right.

Finally, she stirred. I watched her as she opened her emerald green eyes, staring into my black t-shirt that I was still wearing from last night. We were both still wearing clothes from last night, she said she didn’t get naked on a first date either. I loved how she called it a first date.

“Morning sleepy head,” I said, smiling down at her. I also loved how I felt confident with her, but not like, Ian confident. That’s just Twat confident. I was far from Twat confident I considered myself Nice confident, which was a far cry from Ian. I watched her pink, cracked lips form into a smile as she looked up at me. Still not running away or screaming, this is good. She remembers me.

“Morning Sean,” I triumphed, she remembers my name!! I grinning uncontrollably. “How long have you been awake?” She groaned, rolling over to face me. But yet keeping that smile on her face. This was actually unreal.

“About 20 minutes,” I replied, staring into her eyes.

“Doing what?” She asked.

“Jus’ thinking,” I said. I dared to reach out to touch her shoulder.

“About what,” She said, shuffling up closer to me. I fluttered again.

“Do you want me to be honest?” I asked, I felt my cheeks going a little hotter.

“Of course I do silly,” She said, pushing my shoulder playfully.

“Erm, okay,” I started. “You, Eva, I was thinking about you,” I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to hide the embarrassment. I was afraid now I had made the wrong move. I waited.

“That’s nice, I had a dream about you,” She swooned, her mouth not moving from the same cute smile as she talked. I noticed the cloth-bow thing she wore in her hair had gone. I briefly scanned the bedroom for it, but I think she saw my concern.

“What’s up?” She asked, as I sat up.

“Your bow, from your hair it’s gone...” I said, about to get up but she stopped me. Cooing at me.

“Aww Sean, you’re so cute, but it’s ok I have it,” She pulled it out of the tiny cloth pocket of her red top, waving it in my face as we lay down again.

“That’s ok then,” I nodded.

“Do you wanna hear about my dream?” She asked. I nodded, preparing myself for an epic fall. “Well, Basically I dreamt that...”

“SEAN SMITH, CONGRATS!” Someone boomed at the doorway, interrupting rudely. I wasn’t preparing for this kind of fall... I squinted toward my open door, seeing the one, the only, Oliver Sykes in my doorway.

“Morning Oli,” I said flatly. I sensed the disappointment in Eva’s face, pushing the knife in further.

“You got laid, finally!” He shouted, walking through the door. Shit. Eva didn’t know I was still a virgin. Right, Oli had done it now, I actually had a shot with this girl! I didn’t dare look at Eva, she was probably giggling at me now.

“No, Oli I didn’t actually,” I said, daring to turn to Eva. She wasn’t giggling, which was good. She just stared at me in awe.

“Oh,” Oli stated. “Well, I’ll leave you 2 alone...” He said, shutting the door. I covered my face with my hands. I could kill him right now. I turned toward the wall, away from Eva.

“You’re a virgin?” Eva asked. I didn’t turn to look at her, I just muffled a yes through my hands.

“Sean it’s ok...” Eva said softly, as I felt her sitting up behind me. I stopped in my embarrassed tracks. Is she for real?

“It’s not, Eva, I’m not normal,” I whimpered. “I promise I wasn’t just using you to get laid, I wanted to find the right person first and-”

“Sean, I said it’s ok,” Eva placed a hand on my shoulder, stroking it slightly. I dared to look at her, she was for real. I smiled slightly, my face still red. “You look cute when you’re mortified,” She stated, giggling.

“Gee, thanks,” I laughed.

“Give me a hug,” She said, holding her arms out. I tried to stop myself from diving into her arms, but just slowly progressed it into a nice, warm hug. We lay back down together, still hugging. She smelled good, as I buried my nose into her top. I felt her firm breasts push against my chest, making me quiver.

Oh dear

Not now, holy shit not now.

That familiar feeling rattled my stomach, making me feel oddly happy. It was too late, a great, big boner grew in my jeans, and I squirmed just to hide it. Hoping and praying she didn’t notice, she’d think I was some sort of pervert.

“I like you, Sean Smith,” She stated. She hadn’t noticed yet, I moved my crotch away from her leg, so she didn’t. In jeans it wasn’t so bad ‘cos the zip was in the way. I responded to her comment, still hugging her tightly.

“I like you too Eva,” I said. I was surprised, when I felt a little pixie kiss grace my cheek. I swear I almost died, but it did nothing for my boner.
“Now, I don’t kiss on the mouth on a second date, but I’ll make a special exception for you,” She pulled her head away from the crook of my neck where it lay, her arms still around me. My heart fluttered again, was she going to kiss me? I couldn’t remember the last time I’d been kissed, in fact, yeah, I do. The last time I’d been kissed was when I was 13, when I used to go out with a girl called Kayleigh. We had one, very nervous kiss, and when I kissed her she ran away. She avoided me after that.

But this kiss was very different, somehow it wasn’t awkward or nervous, it just came naturally to me. When my lips touched hers, they tingled as she pressed them onto mine. At first it was cautious, but then after small, slow pecks on each other’s lips, her soft, slithery tongue came out, gracing my lips, begging for entrance. Of course, my crotch was really starting to hurt now, but I tried to ignore it and focus on the kiss. I allowed her entrance into my mouth, and I shivered when her tongue touched mine, curling around it like a pro. I tried my best to match her level of expertise at kissing, but I was happy to see she kept it slow for me. All the more to enjoy, and I could keep up. After about 5 minutes she broke off, sighing.

“Was that your first kiss, Sean?” She asked, curiously. Shit, foiled.

“Maybe...” I said, turning red again. I buried my head in my pillow.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” She said softly, but it was too late. I knew she’d be able to tell.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get better the more you kiss me,” She smiled. “But for now, I have to go.” She said. I took my head out of the sand.

“What? Why?” I sounded a little too eager. Too far, too far...

“I have work,” She said, sitting up, taking her arms from me. “I work at the Starbucks on River street, you know it?”

I nodded, all the House party goers know that place.

“Well, drop in there one day, I’d like to see you again.” She stood up, collecting her brown sack from my bedroom floor.

“Can I have your number?” I asked. She smiled, giving me a card. Flashy I thought.

“It’s much easier than reading a number out or writing it down, so I made cards for all my friends. And some spares if I needed them.” She said, checking her hair in my mirror.

“Flashy. It’s a shame you have to work,” I whimpered. I felt like I was scaring her away, even though it was obvious she liked me.

“I know, but it brings the money in, right?” She said. I nodded, getting up from the bed, my legs shaking. My boner hadn’t gone down yet.

“Well, bye Sean.” She said, getting on her tiptoes and giving me a sweet kiss on the lips I wasn’t quite prepared for. I was left speechless, but I knew it was polite to say goodbye.

“Bye Eva, it was great meeting you,” I said as she walked out of the door, where I just stood motionless. I listened, until I heard her close my front door.

And when she had, I collapsed on the bed.

And squealed like a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
How are people finding this? Are people liking?
FEEDBACKKKKK
:D