Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Wild nights

"Are you nervous now?" She licked my ear as I squirmed, almost crying. This was honestly my idea of hell. I had to get her off me soon. I shook my head. My head was screaming at me to tell her to get off me, but my stomach held me back as it churned uneasily.

She began tugging at my manhood, and I knew exactly what she was trying to do. I just hoped it didn't work....I squirmed again, trying to pluck up the courage to tell her to get off me. I needed to come up with a smooth line, one that didn't sound totally pathetic.

"Look, err, I'm gonna go get a drink..." I suddenly blurted out. She stopped, her hand still in my jeans. She looked at me bewildered. Not smooth enough I thought

"You want one?" I suddenly asked, kicking myself as soon as I'd said it. You fucking Idiot, Smith!! My head screamed at me. My stomach just quivered in fear.

"...err, sure." Veronica said, pulling herself off me to my complete and utter relief and following me to the bar, keeping her so-called Sexy stance.

When I stopped at the bar, I felt some arms slink around me. God I hoped it was Ian or someone. I turned, to see her and her glistening plastic orange face beaming at me. What, was she in love with me or something?

"I'll have a Martini, Seany," She purred. Seany I thought. I'd only known her 5 minutes and she'd felt my manhood and I had a pet name.

I really need to get out of here.

"Umm, ok." I caught the barmaid's attention, trying not to look her straight in the eyes incase she seduced me. "Can I have a pint of bitter and a Martini please?" I asked, keeping my eyes fixed on her lips as apposed to her eyes. The barmaid smiled.

"Sure honey," She smiled. This girl was quite pretty, no tattoos or piercings or anything like that. She had a natural beauty about her. I scanned her looks and physique as she turned to get mine and the witches' drinks. She had long wavy brown hair that fell over her shoulders and came down to her waist. She was actually wearing a little more than all the other girls that worked here too, which was nice to see.

She turned back around and I dared to look her in the eyes. I jumped, as her eyes burned a deep red. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Surely I had to be having a nightmare. The barmaid giggled, it sounded sweet like what sugar would sound like if it talked.

"It's my eyes right?" She said, smiling. A gold tooth shone at me. I was starting to get put off this girl, actually.

"Yeah, they freaked me out a little," I smiled back, stomach jumping with the metal music still playing in the background. I passed Veronica's Martini to her and she slurrped it, making me cringe. She still had her arm around me. I didn't wanna look like her boyfriend.

"Contacts," She winked. And I smiled, taking a sip of my beer.

And that was the last thing I remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. Coursework deadlines :/