Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Why more crying?

Mickey's P.O.V.

I noticed a disturbance in Amy when we entered Ali's house without even knocking “It's ok, it's like if I live here I told her.

"Ali, are you here?!" I shouted hoping that she was. We didn't here no answer so we ran up the stairs to her room. To my surprise she was there.

Alex's P.O.V.

As I looked at Ali right in the eyes I noticed she was confused and didn't know what to say.

"Alex ... I ....I've-"she stuttered.

"Ali are you here?" we heard someone shout from downstairs. Me and Ali were both puzzled. The next thing we knew Mickey and Amy were standing at the bedroom entrance.

"Oh my god, Alex your ok," Amy practically screamed running towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm ok?" I answered.

"Good 'cause I thought something had happened to you."

"Why would you think that?" asked Amy.

Amy stopped hugging me and looked at Ali for about a minute then ran to her and gave her a hug just like she had given me.

"I'm glad your ok too,” Amy said letting go of her.

"Amy," I said in a serious tone.

"Why would you think that something had happened to me or Ali?" I asked her. She looked at both mine and Ali's face and then looked down at the floor.

What she's crying. Why? Mickey walked to her and patted her on the back.

"Amy hun..... They’re ok," I heard him tell her in a low voice so that I wouldn't hear, but I did.

"Amy come over here," I said while patting on the bed. She sat down just like I had orderd her to. I was about to ask her what the hell was she talking about when, Mickey spilled everything out.

"We were about to arrive to your house," he paused and looked at Ali. I think Ali had already figured out what he was going to say next. Mickey looked back at me, “And we saw Nick-"

"Did he hurt you guys?" I interrupted him.

"No, but he threaten to hurt you," He stuttered a little towards the end of his sentence.

Ok now I was pissed. First he tries to hurt my cousin. Second, I found out he raped the girl I've always liked and now he threatens ME!!!

I got up and walked out of the room and headed down the stairs. I heard someone shout my name, but I didn't stop. When I reached the front door I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Please don't leave,” she whispered in my ear and placed a gentle kiss on my earlobe. I sighed as I let go of the door knob and turned around to face Ali.

"But he just-"

"I know, but, if you go out there looking for him all by yourself, something might happen to you," I looked into her eyes and they were begging me to stay

"Ok, I’ll stay," I said stubbornly.

"Good 'cause I don't want nothing to happen to you."

"Really?" I asked

"Really," she said smiling. I smiled back at her and I leaned forward to touch her lips with mine. Just at that moment we were interrupted "Good to here that your staying," Amy said from the top of the stairs. I turned to look at her. She smirked at me and then gave me an evil smile.

We walked back up to her room. This time I sat next to the window. I looked at the sky watching the sunset thinking about everything that had happened today.

Fuck, why is it that every time I get close to Ali, Amy always interrupts us. Ok I shouldn't of screamed at her like I did in the morning, but I just don't want her to get hurt like she has been in the past.

I got to thinking, what if Mickey really does like her, In the same way I like Ali?

"Mickey" I called him from across the room. He was sitting on the floor fiddling with his hair.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?" I asked as I got up and walked towards the door. I guess I didn't really give him a choice.

"Ok.. Sure," he said as he got up of the floor and followed after me.