Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Why did I do that?

Mickey’s P.O.V.

I got mad when Ali stated “Since when do you talk in public?" but she was right, I'm a fucking emo, the only person that accepts me for who I am is Ali but sometimes she gets on my nerves. Anyway now that I think about it Amy's kind of cute. Wait don't even say that you know what happens when you fall for a girl Nick (my stupid twin brother that makes my life miserable) always manages to make them fall for him. He uses them and dumps them.

I hate it when he does that, not because he takes away all the girls that I like, but because Ali has a huge ass crush on him and every time he has a girlfriend he rubs it in our faces (me and Ali).

I've got to stop talking to my self it's making me more emo than what I already am, but I’m proud of it.

Ali's P.O.V

"Oh my god," I heard myself scream at Amy when she told me Alex was her cousin.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a smile.

"I didn't know Alex was your cousin... He’s like the most awesome cutes guy in school... besides Nick of course, well to me he’s cute, maybe not to the pretty girls, but I think your cousin is a Goth prince.” WOW did I just say that to Alex's cousin?

“You didn't hear that from me. Ok?” I asked and as soon as I realized what I had just told her.

"Don't worry. I won’t tell my cousin you like him...but I've got to go ....see yah after school at the tree…” Amy said and wondered off to her next class.

I can not believe it I actually talked to someone related to Alex... god I'm going crazy. Ok so I like Alex a lot even if he doesn’t know I exist, but having a crush on him won’t hurt anyone will it? Besides I like Nick more. He can be an asshole some times, going out with the girls Mickey likes, rubbing it in our faces and then dumping them. Sometimes I wonder why I do like Nick so much.

“Shit,” I whispered to my self when I heard the bell ring. The fist day of school and I'm already late to one of my classes.

Amy's P.O.V.

I walked fast to my next class so I wouldn't be late. As soon as I found the class I walked in and as I did I bumped right into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I heard my self tell the guy that I had bumped into.

"It's ok.............. I'm Nick," he said then looked at the clock.

“I'm Amy,” I answered as he walked out of the class and smiled at me.

As I sat down and waited for the teacher to take roll, I started thinking. Is that the Nick, Ali was talking about. He had spiked up hair had saggy pants on and an oversized shirt. He looked like a guy that was more into gangster things not Goth like Alex.

“Here,” I said as I heard my name being called by the teacher.

I can't wait till school is over. Why did I get so excited when Ali said we could go to Mickey house after school? I thought to myself as the class went on.