Sequel: Blue Rose

Camp Strange

When Savannah Meadowbrook is forced to go away to camp along with her best friend, she is reluctant to do so. She lost her parents at thirteen and is fearful of losing her brother too while she's away. However, upon arriving at Camp Strange, Savannah meets a cute guy, Toby, who helps Savannah with her life. But, things are not what they seem, as Toby holds a deep, dark secret and a connection to Savannah that she never knew existed.
  1. Chapter 1
    Savannah wants to stay; Thomas and Brie want her to go. What's going to happen?
  2. Chapter 2
    Brie learns that her best friend is coming to Camp Strange, much to Savannah's disgust.
  3. Chapter 3
    Upon arririving at Camp Strange, Savannah find a cute guy as one of the counselors, but two very annoying brothers as fellow campers.
  4. Chapter 4
    Toby tells Savannah that this is Camp Strange for a reason, and Savannah must deal with the fact that the presence she always felt in New York has followed her to Camp Strange.
  5. Chapter 5
    Toby tells Savannah the reason he's a counselor at Camp Strange.
  6. Chapter 6
    Camp Strange turns into somewhat of a nightmare for Savannah.
  7. Chapter 7
    Camp Strange ends and Savannah gets into yet another situation.
  8. Chapter 8
    Camp Strange is over and Savannah goes home.
  9. Chapter 9
    High school begins for Savannah, but proves to be difficult for her to handle.
  10. Chapter 10
    The strangeness continues and Savannah starts to understand why.
  11. Chapter 11
    Savannah must go home and find out whether her brother was affected by this behavior modification.
  12. Chapter 12
    A note from Toby.
  13. Chapter 13
    Library conversations
  14. Chapter 14
    Savannah waits for Toby.
  15. Chapter 15
    A hit-and-run.
  16. Chapter 16
    Savannah protects Toby.
  17. Chapter 17
    Savannah learns a truth about Toby.
  18. Chapter 18
    The truth is out and Savannah must accept that.
  19. Chapter 19
    Savannah shows Thomas the mysterious presence he claims never existed.
  20. Chapter 20
    Savannah contacts Brie about what she knows.
  21. Chapter 21
    Toby, the Meadowbrook sibling, and the Richards family meet to figure out a way to deal with their problem.
  22. Chapter 22
    Savannah and Toby talk.
  23. Chapter 23
    A confrontation
  24. Chapter 24
    Destruction
  25. Chapter 25
    Not much to do.
  26. Chapter 26
    Goodbye Toby
  27. Chapter 27
    A letter