The Differences of Reality

Chapter Three

As we arrived to the neighborhood the housed the Jonas' House I could immediately see that they were at the top of their career. Their house was in a gated community in the middle of Beverly Hills. As we pulled up the gate Denise punched in a number and waved hello to the gatekeeper.

While we drove down the streets to the house, Nichole grabbed my hand as she looked at the houses in amazement. I heard a chuckle and looked in front of me to find Joe laughing at us. I stuck out my tongue in a childish act, which he just returned.

“All right children. We are here,” Denise said as we pulled up to the house with a long driveway.

Once we were parked we climbed out of the car and made our way into the house. From the outside I could tell the house had at least three floors, maybe four. We walked into the house and I could tell almost instantly that Denise had spent time decorating. The house held a feel that just screamed of their children. The walls were covered with pictures of each of the boys, and trophies lined shelves.

I wandered around the house with Denise in front of me and Nichole still clutching my hand. Joe, Nick and Kevin along with Paul had gone to the car to carry our stuff inside.

As we traveled the house, Denise pointed out what each room was. We walked into the living room. Through different archways from the living room we could see a massive kitchen, dining room, and what looked like an office. We turned down a hall which held Paul and Denise’s bedroom at the end of the hall. Through one of the doors coming off the hallway it led to the basement which was a game room.

On the second floor there were four bedrooms. Nick and Kevin had side by side bedrooms and shared a connecting bathroom. Frankie’s room was on the other side of the hall. Denise pointed out the room beside Frankie would transformed to be Nichole’s once we decorated. There was another bathroom at the end of the hall.

On the third floor there were only two bedrooms. One was Joe’s which shared an interconnecting bathroom to the guest room that would be mine. As I walked into my own room I was amazed by the huge closet that I would now have. I was amazed.

We were all called back downstairs into the living room to get to know each other better. When we got there the boys had already grabbed the couch leaving Big Rob in one chair along with Paul and Denise on the loveseat. I took the other chair in between the loveseat and the couch.

“So since Demi and Nichole will be moving in we are going to need to be a little more considerate of them.” Paul said as she stared at just Joe. He replied with a shrug which caused me to giggle.

“Since our schedules will be backed with new things we have hired a new bodyguard to help Big Rob.” Denise said and Big Rob seemed to let out a sigh and smile.

“Tomorrow Denise will be taking Joe, Nick and Kevin to film the Ellen show. Demi is going to tag along to get used to things along with Big Rob. I am going to be taking Frankie and Nichole to the Zoo along with the other bodyguard, Steve. After we are all going to meet for lunch and the bedroom shopping.” Paul finished and we all nodded.

“Sounds like so much fun.” Kevin replied. Nick laughed from beside him.

“It sure is. Now we have someone new to dress us.” Nick said and we all laughed. Joe scowled from beside him.

“Like I need help with fashion.” He mumbled which caused us all to laugh harder.

The Next Morning:

I woke up around 9 a.m. to find Joe in the shower singing. I listened and laughed at the fact that he was singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. After about ten minutes I heard a knock on my door from the bathroom.

“Come in Joe.” I called knowing it would only be him. He popped his head inside.

“Mom said to get up. We are leaving in 2 hours so you have to get ready. After you get done I need your help with my outfit.” He said as he trailed off with the last sentence. I decided not rub it in his face.

“Okay. I’ll need your help too.”

Thirty minutes later I found myself in my room in just short shorts and a bra. I was going through my closet trying to figure out what to wear when Joe knocked on the door. I hurried and grabbed a shirt on before I yelled for him to come in.

“What’s up?” He asked as he walked in the room with a couple hangers with different clothing options.

“Nothing much. Just trying to figure out what I should wear.” I said while walking over to my bed and sitting down. He walked over to my closet and pulled out this cute gray shirt along with a black skirt. I eyed him.

“Go put it on.” He said gesturing to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and put the clothes on. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to say I looked very cute. I walked back out and he whistled which made me blush.

“You are good at this. Thank you.” I told him and he just shrugged. “Since you picked out my outfit I will pick out yours.” I told him as I selected a white shirt underneath a black blazer and dark blue jeans. He nodded a thank you and traveled back into his room. Not twenty minutes later he came back all dressed along with shoes and sat on my bed.

“Now we can talk while you finish getting ready.” He said as he looked around. I looked back at him and nodded.

“That sounds good to me.” I replied. “So what do you want to know?” I asked as a started to apply makeup to my face.

“How did you get involved with Disney?” He asked which I thought was a really weird question.

“Um. I auditioned for stuff when I was younger after doing Barney. I got to star on As the Bell Rings, but that was it. They recently called me telling me that I would be perfect for this movie. Hear I am now.” I said as I continued getting ready.

“Interesting. What happened to your friends?” He questioned next. I paused before answering.

“I had one that I met while doing Barney. She was there for a long time. A couple months after Nichole was born she moved out here. I just moved out here 5 months ago and she has been busy.” I told him after taking a breath. He nodded in understanding.

“What is her name?” He asked next which I was expecting.

“Selena. Selena Gomez.” I answered. Before he had time to ask another question Denise called up the stairs.

“Come on. We are leaving in twenty.” She called.

“We are coming.” Joe answered as he walked into his room. I grabbed my purse along with my heels that I was wearing and made my way downstairs. He appeared behind me with a phone along with a hat. I looked at him questioningly and he placed that hat on my head.
“It completes the outfit.” He told me as we arrived downstairs to find the other two thirds of the band along with Denise and Big Rob.

As I went over and sat on the couch, I didn’t notice something flying at me. It made contact with my arm and I looked to who threw it. Joe just waved innocently while Nick and Kevin laughed. I picked up the object to find that they were sun glasses. I looked at them questioningly.

“Bright flashes.” Was all Joe said.

In no time we were in the car and on the way to my first public appearance. No one would know who I was but that was okay. I just wanted to live in the moment before things got hectic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I have been busy with school and family. School for me gets out in two weeks so after that more chapters should be up. Thank you for all the support.