The Differences of Reality

Chapter Five

Chapter: 5

Republished On: 6/8/2009

I woke up the next morning to find Nichole sitting on my bed talking to someone. I kept my eyes closed trying to figure out what was going without alerting her that I was awake.

“So how should we do it.” She asked the mystery person.

“Just take the can and spray it on her face.” Joe, or known as the mystery person, said.

Before I could say anything whip cream was sprayed all over my face. I took my chance and grabbed Nichole. She squealed in surprise which allowed my to take the can from her. I sprayed her with whip cream too. Our play was interrupted by voices chuckling. I looked up and found Paul along with Nick and Kevin in the doorway laughing.

“Good now I don’t have to wake you up.” Paul said in between laughs before walking back downstairs.

“Come on we have to get ready for recording again.” Nick said. “Nichole I will take you down and help you get ready.” He said. Nichole ran over and grabbed his hand. Kevin left along with them leaving Joe and myself along.

“This was your whole idea. Wasn’t it?” I asked him while I slowly walked over to where he was sitting.

“Maybe.” He said with a cheeky smile. I laughed as he slowly ran his finger down my cheek and tasted some of the whip cream. “It taste good though.” He replied before walking out of my room. I shook my head before getting ready.

Thirty minutes later I made it downstairs in record time. Everyone was sitting at the table getting ready to eat breakfast. I sat down in the seat between Nick and Kevin and across from Joe. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

“So Demi I heard you got quite a wake up call.” Denise said while smiling. Everyone else started laughing.

“Yeah. I did.” I answered while kicking Joe under the table.

“Ow.” He screeched which made everyone laugh harder.

“I wouldn’t laugh. Revenge is a lot worse.” I answered and smirked and continued eating.

After we were all done we loaded into two cars and headed off to the recording studios. Lucky for me I sat by Kevin this time so I was safe.

“So Demi let’s talk.” Kevin said. “What is up with this flirty thing going on.” He asked with a raised eyebrow. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Nothing. We are just friends.” I assured him but his facial expression didn’t change.

“Oh save the just friends thing for interviews. Really what’s going on.” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m going to ignore you.” I replied. He just laughed.

Five minutes later he was in an intense texting conversation with someone. He kept laughing to himself which I thought was cute.

“So who is this girl?” I asked him. He turned he head so quickly I thought he might get whiplash. His mouth fell open. “It’s obvious you wouldn’t be that into a conversation if it was a guy.” I answered the unasked question. He nodded.

“My girlfriend Danielle.” He replied. I nodded my head.

“Tell her I said hello.” I told him while he nodded his head and returned to his conversation.

We pulled up to the recording studios and we all hopped out of the cars. Nichole skipped over and grabbed my hand and Frankie grabbed the other. They both pulled me towards the elevators.

Once we got into the recording studio Matthew was already there. He waved to each of us as we walked in. We all sat in the waiting area, waiting for him to tell us what to do.

“So first we are going to have Demi her last song This is Me. Then Joe will go in and record Gotta Find You. After that they will finish the remix of This is Me.” Matt said and we all nodded. I got up and moved into the recording booth.

After five hours and our lunch break. Joe and I were pushed back into the recording booth so we could finish with the last song. Everyone else was done with all other recordings, so once this was done the whole cast would fly out to Canada in two weeks.

“Okay make this one good.” Matt said. I looked outside to find everyone was basically watching us.

I felt a tickle and looked over to find Joe looking very suspicious. I gave him a playful shove and laughed. He shook his head. Then the music started. I took a deep breath and let it loose.

“I’ve always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I’ve got to say
But I have this dream
Bright inside of me
I’m gonna let is show
It’s time to let you know
To let you know

This is real
This is me
I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I’ve found who I am
There’s no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

Do you know what it’s like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you’re the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it’s too far away
I’ve got to believe in myself
It’s the only way

This is real
This is me
I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I’ve found who I am
There’s no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

You’re the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I’m singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You’re the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

This is real
This is me
I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I’ve found who I am
There’s no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be

This is me
You’re the missing piece I need
The song inside of me

This is me
You’re the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I’m singing

Now I’ve found who I am
There’s no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me”

We finished looking right into each others eyes. It was a little funny since that is what happens in the movie. Our trance was broken by the applause coming from the other side of the glass. We both smiled and looked at everyone who had smiles on their faces.

“Well done guys.” Matt said as he pressed something. “That is a wrap of the songs for Camp Rock.” Matt said and we laughed. Now it was the productions and editors jobs to finish of the songs and then we were off to Canada.

I couldn’t help but be excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need you guys to review or I might just stop writing. It doesn't have to be lengthy just one or two word answers telling me something.