Ich liebe dich bitte nicht verlassen, mich hier an zu weinen.

4. What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

I woke up the next morning and rolled off of my bed and landing on the floor with a thud. I sighed softly and then slowly got onto my feet. Macey was still on the bed next to me and would most likely have a major hangover when she woke up. I went into my bedroom and grabbed a bottle of Advil and set it on the bedside table beside her. I then went down into the kitchen to get a glass of water once that was done I decided that I might as well take a shower.

It took me about half an hour and when I came back out of my room, Macey was gone and so was the bottle of Advil. I got changed into a pair of neon green skinny jeans, a tight black T-shirt, and black and green striped gloves before going downstairs into the kitchen.

Macey was sitting at the table, her head on top of her folded arms. I couldn’t help but laugh a little, she looked like complete shit.

“Rough night, Macey?” I asked her, a smirk on my face.

Macey looked up at me before giving me the finger and then putting her head back down. I was pretty sure she was glad that she didn’t have to work that day or both of them would have been completely screwed. My head was pounding slightly but it was nothing compared to her hangover.

“So, what do you want to do today?” I asked, well, more like sang to her because I was having fun annoying her!

Macey mumbled something under her breath and then I leaned in.

“What?”

“Nothing,” she said innocently with more volume before standing up and going to the fridge for something to eat. I stuck my tongue at her when she had her back turned. I then jumped almost tne feet in the air and screamed.

Macey turned around, a worried look on her face. “What’s the matter?” she asked me.

I pulled my vibrating phone out of my pocket and smile sheepishly. Macey burst out laughing and almost hit her head on the freezer door that she had just opened.

I flipped open my phone and pushed talk before looking at the number.

“Hello?

“Hey! Alice, its Tom!”

“Hi, what’s up?” I asked him.

“Nothing, I was just wondering if you and your friend would want to come hang out?”

“That sounds great!” I said, that fixed the problem of figuring out what to do that day.

“Cool, we’ll come and pick you up in an hour.”

I gave him my address before we said our good-byes and then I turned to Macey. She was staring at me with this weird expression before she asked me whom I was talking to.

“That was Tom,” I said casually, “He wanted to know if we wanted to hang out with him and the guys.”

Macey’s eyes went wide and I’m pretty sure she stopped breathing for a few seconds before she started screaming at the top of her lungs. I covered my ears and then almost fell off my chair when Macey hugged me.

“I love you,” she yelled in my ear before running out of the kitchen to, most likely, figure out was she was going to wear. I laughed a little and shook my head, what had I gotten my self into?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry this is short. I want to dedicate this to Liz! Without her I might not have gottne this chapter out because I'm a lazy hobo lol