You are my Responsibility

Face The Music

Gerard's P.O.V

Myself and Frank had entered his normal room, we couldn't hear the banging on the door, that we did half an hour ago.

His body walked towards the door, I followed closely behind, looking for his friends. We found them downstairs in silence. Their backs towards us, and no noise from anywhere.

Frank cleared his throat and both their heads snapped up to see his face. I stood behind Frank, his form in the doorway.

"Look Frank, we're sorry." Tre spoke up.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry dude." Mike apologized, not being able to look in Frank's eyes any longer.

"Nah, don't worry about it." Frank shrugged and sat on the sofa with them. I took my normal 'seat' on the chair of the arm.

I smiled lightly and stroked Frank's upper arm, trying to show him everything will be okay.

"Mates?" Tre's hopeful voice made the tension die down a little.

"Ofcourse," My boyfriends voice returned and grinned.

"Cool," Mike finally spoke and lifted his gaze from his hands, to Tre's face. They both nodded, I gave a weird look to no-one inparticular.

"MALL!" They both screamed, like girls mighten I add. Frank laughed so hard he was in physical pain, tears rolled down his face.

"Oh yeah, Tre?" Frank spoke, putting his shoes on and taking the spare set of keys. "Who's your boyfriend?"

Tre looked over to Mike and kissed his lips. Okay, um... WHAT THE FUCK! I was not expecting that! Frank's face mirror my expression and I could only stare in shock.

"Uh, how-what-when?" Frank stuttered, making me snap out of my trance.

"He told me he was bisexual when I called him cute. That's how we both found out about each others sexuality. We are boyfriends, obviously, and it happened about two weeks ago." Tre smiled and finished his sentence with a sigh.

"TWO weeks?" Frank yelled, I couldn't hold in a laughter and was descreatly elbowed in the stomach.

After the shock, we finally managed to grab a bus to the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to these people who commented on the last chapter. I'm sorry it's so short!

Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE


Not so sure abou Mike and Tre being a couple...