You are my Responsibility

Never Knew

Gerard's P.O.V

"Frank, do you mind if my brother and Billie come round?" I asked and awaited until he snapped out of his trance.

"Uh, ofcourse. But I won't see them," He looked confused and I smiled in return.

"Mirror my sweet honey." He playfully hit his head, saying something on the lines of 'oh yeah, duh!'

"Hold on, you have a brother?" His expression made me chuckled and I could only nod.

"They will be round in half an hour if that's okay?"

"Yeah sure, but until then-" His hand took ahold of mine and I followed him to his room.

We entered the mirror, me first because that's probably the only way it could happen. And his arm led me to the bed. "But Frank we can't-" I was cut off with his lips being held to mine.

I couldn't resist the erge to kiss back. Our lips parted and our tongues wondered in each others mouths. My hands roamed across his body, finally staying under his top, left to rub his toned muscles.

His hand left my chest and traveled south. I gasped in plessure as he plunged his hand into my trousers. He began stroking my, already hard, crotch.

"Do you like how I kiss you?" He asked, placing his lips upon mine once again and leading his tongue into my mouth.

"Oh yes," I moaned out as his hand done wonders.

"Good," And without any warning, his hands undone my jeans and pulled them to my ankels, my boxers following them.

His mouth wrapped around my erection and I bit back moans. No longer able to keep them in, I released a throaty moan.

"Uh-Frank," I traveled my hands through his hair and tangeled them in to his long-ish brown locks. His mouth took me all in, making me hit the back of his throat as another moan escaped my lips.

I released my hands from his hair and gripped the bed sheets. Frank's hands held down my hips, making sure I didn't buck my lower half up.

"Mm, oh, Frank." I choked out as I came in his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to these AMAZING commenters;
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
Frerard_Obsessed