You are my Responsibility

There's Some-One I'd Like You To Meet

Gerard's P.O.V

I took Frank out of the mirror and we were just in time, the door bell rang and I smiled as we reached the door. My hand reached down and unlocked the door.

"Gerard!" Mikey hugged me and stepped inside.

"I see you've met Billie?" I asked, hugging Billie too.

"Yeah, we met as I walked up the street," Billie answered and smiled.

"C'mon, follow me." I took Frank's hand in mine and the four of us walked upstairs and stood infornt of the mirror.

"You found the mirror thing out too?" Mikey asked, I frowned in response. "Yeah, I found it out a few days ago." I nodded and smirked. Yay, I found it ou before him! God, I'm such a child.

"So, we just 'walk' through?" Billie asked, understandably not know what we were talking about. I smiled and nodded.

Leading the way, I pulled Frank with me and we sat on his bed, awaiting for our friends to show up.

I kissed Frank and leaded my hands to cup his face. My tongue trailed onto his lips, his mouth opening slightly to let my tongue in.

"Alright, alright. We don't need live porn!" My baby brother piped up. I separated from Frank, our lips and faces still considerably close.

"Get used to it lil bro'." I smirked and rubbed Frank's cheek ith my thumb.

"As much as you make a cute couple, I really don't want to see that." Mikey informed us, causing the three of us to chuckled. My brother just folded his arms and pouted.

"So Billie, Mikey." I nodded and looked to Frank. "This is my boyfriend, Frank. Frank, this is my brother," I pointed to the taller, slimmer young male. His glasses slipped sown a little and he prodded them back up to their usual place. They politely shook hands. "Frank, this is Billie. He's an amazing person, you'll all get alone fine." I said and left Frank, and the other two, to know each other.

For the next hour, we were just talking and listening to Smashing Pumpkins.

"So, Gerard... You are Frank's gardian angel AND his boyfriend?" Mikey asked and I simple nodded.

"How' you and your 'other half' doing?" I refered to the man he was assigned to.

"Ray? He's not bad, really layed back and stuff."

"So, you told him?" I asked. He nodded and looked to the ground. "And how did he take it?"

"Surprisingly well," I hugged him and let his head rest on my shoulder. For a fourteen year old, he took things really maturely.

"My little fourteen year old is all grown up." I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Only fourteen?" Billie exclaimed, I let go of my brother and nodded. "I'm eighteen."

"Yeah, I'm sixteen. And so is baby Frankie here." We giggled and I hugged my boyfriend from around he waist.

My lips fell of Frank's and the room went silence. "God, get a fucking room," Mikey murmered. I rolled my eyes once we had parted.

"God, kids." I said sarcastically, shaking my head and kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to every-One who commented on the last chapter!
Arie Vixen
Frerard_Obsessed
Aiden Burn's.
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE


The suggestion made, that they will be interrupted, will come in a little later on