You are my Responsibility

A Warm Welcoming

Gerard's P.O.V

Over the years, I have seen Frank's mother change with age, but the sparkle in her eye when Frank did something right, was still kept glistening. Her appearance changed and her attitude has always been the same. She's still the same understanding, caring and gentle mother I've grown up with.

Knock-Knock

The light taps on the door had stirred mine and Frank's heads.

"Frank?" The familiar voice spoke, opening the door a little more, Frank's mother walked inside. "So, this is the man that's kept my sweetie Happy?"

"Yeah mum, this is Gerard. Gerard this is my mum." Frank directed to us both.

I shook her warm hand and gave my greetings. I never could talk to her... And now I have the chance. But, what do I say?

"Um, hello Ms. Iero," I spoke once she was seated in a chair next to Frank.

"Call me Linda," Her smile rose and I couldn't help but return it. "Frank's told me quite a lot about you. Although I didn't find out you two were dating until I arrived here."

"Yeah, I think we were both a bit nervous about telling others about our relationship," I looked over to Frank and held his hand in mine, giving it a little squeeze.

"Frank tells me you live alone?"

"Uh," I looked over to Frank, his grin spread across his face. I nodded and looked towards our hands, his thumb caressed my knuckles.

"Mummy," Frank spoke, giving his mother puppy eyes. I tried to retain my laughter, knowing he would ask a favor from her.

"Um, Yes sweetie?" Her voice seemed a bit shaken, she clearly knew he would ask for something, I looked at her a smiled, reassuring her everything will be fine.

"Can-can Gerard stay with us?" His voice held hope, my eyes widened in shock. Linda has only just found out about ''us,' I didn't get my hopes up.

Her eyes rolled, both me and Frank held our breaths... Hoping for a 'yes.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to these commenters;
Buffy-willow
Aiden Burn's.
DamnRightILoveMCR
Coruja Do Vampiro


As you lovely readers can tell, these another person on the list, a new reader and subscriber.
Another thanks to Buffy-willow who informed me that I had posted a chapter twice.
XxX