You are my Responsibility

I Can't

Gerard`s P.O.V

"I help make your decisions." I explained, taking this one step at a time considering this is only the tip of the iceberg.

"No you don't," Frank shook his head and refused to believe me.

"Yep, I do, you just don't know it." I smiled weakly and told him more. "I'm the voice at the back of your mind, telling you that something is wrong."

"Oh," Was all he said, there was an awkward silence throughout the small room and I could only stare into space.

"I'm sorry Frank," I broke the tension and sat up from the bed, putting my face in my hands and sighing.

"What for?" Came his short reply, making me look up and frown a little.

"I should never of shown myself to you, please just forget about this." I pleaded and took my head from my hands.

Without feeling it, Frank's hand was wrapped around my wrist and I didn't notice it until I was pulled back. "But, I don't want to forget about it." He whispered and moved his head closer to mine. I couldn't feel his lip upon my own. A stray tear feel from my right eye and I whiped it away once we had pulled apart.

"Why are you crying Gerard?" Frank's mouth opened and released the question.

"I-I can't feel you." I stuttered, still trying not to cry.

"Want do you mean?" He asked, confusion spread across his face.

"Look," I rubbed my tears away and touched him. "I can't feel you," I finally let another tear fall from my eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my commenters;
Curb Stomp
DOOM-DOOM-COOKIE
radfaceeexiero
x--KeepTheFaith