Song Of The Heart

No Love Life?

Image

I should have let go, technically I made the first move. Well unless you look at it from his point of view. I was simply helping a friend who was technically helping me.

Make sense?

Yeah didn’t think so. I guess when you have a ‘technical’ school girl crush on a boy-don’t touch them ever. Skin contact is the first sign of a door opening. A door I wish I’d never went through.


I grinned as the cool air hit my legs. For the past thirty minutes I’ve been walking, no where in particular-just walking. Finally it led me to Central Park. I smiled as little children ran around their parents grinning and giggling. I missed that.

I guess my only regret, the only thing I’ve truly missed from being on the road all the time is being away from family. I missed the comfort, the laughs, and the friends that would visit sporadically and eat all my food.

I grinned at the thought. I missed it all; sure it’s been awhile-meaning I’ve had awhile to cope, but no matter what something was missing. I guess growing up on the road, alone, doesn’t help matters. It’s a lonely place out there.

Sure it seems as though I’m surrounded by thousands of people all day every day, but truth is, I’ve never felt so isolated. The pain of seeing people laugh, and joke, and goof off around you-only let’s the once small hole grow and develop.

Maybe that’s why I accepted this opportunity. Maybe that’s why I wanted to delay my upcoming world tour as long as I could. Another eighteen months of self pity and isolation, oh whooped de do.

I continued to walk down the cobble stone path until I spotted a wooden bench. Taking a seat and resting my legs I felt a pair of eyes on me. There, was a tiny girl, her beautiful shining red locks up into two pig tails; her piercing green eyes full of nervousness and excitement.

I smiled at the tiny girl and beckoned her over. The tiny girl looked up to her mother and was given an encouraged nod. The tiny girl walked over to me and looked town at her feet.

“Are you Alexandra Lewis?” the tiny girl asked. I nodded and let the smile spread across my lips “Yup, and what’s your name cutie?” The tiny girl looked up and smiled. “Kira, I’m a big fan!” I nodded and looked down at the pink ball she was holding.

“Would you like me to sign that sweetie?” Kira looked up and burst out into a million little giggles, “Please?” I nodded and took the ball from her tiny hands, “Do you have a pen?” I asked her,

Shyly she shook her head; I twisted my lips and thought for a moment. “I have one.” A soft woman spoke with matching curls. “I’m Kira’s mother, thank you so much! She just adores you!”

I accepted the pen and began scribbling words onto the ball. “Well anything for my new buddy!” I replied handing Kira her ball back.

Keep being adorable!
Thanks for being a fan,
Hope to see you again =)
XOXO-Alexandra


“Bye Kira!” I smiled as the red headed duo walked away. “That was, cute.” A coy voice spoke. “Nick, are you following me?” I smirked. Nick chuckled and took a seat beside me, “No, I took a lunch break and it lead me here.” I nodded and continued to watch the couples.

“Makes you feel lonely.” Nick noted, obviously he was observing the same thing I was. “Yeah, I guess, what’s up with you Nick? Do you have a love life?” Nick shrugged and continued to gaze at the couple.

“It’s,” He paused and turned to face me, “It’s confusing I guess.” I nodded; I couldn’t help but gaze at his beautiful chocolate brow eyes. They were so innocent, yet full of life at the same time.

“You?” I broke my gaze and bunched up my eyebrows. “huh?” Nick grinned, “No love life?” I shook my head and grinned. “Nope, I’ve given up on love.” Nick raised his eyebrows.

“It’s a long story, a story for another day I suppose.” Nick nodded; I stood up and held out his hand, “Ready to right a hit?” Nick smirked and grabbed it. “Ready.”

Strange thing was, he never let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's kinda short BUT the next two are about to stir up so drama *gasp* already? i know.
BUT you might not get to read it, BECAUSE you might not comment and rate and therefor i might not update...uh you wont let that happen will you?!?

hahaha Jess