Song Of The Heart

You're A Womanizer

Image

Womanizer, women-womanizer, you’re a womanizer, oh womanizer, oh you’re a womanizer baby, you you you are, you you you are, womanizer womanizer womanizer, boy don’t try to front, I know just what you are are are!!” I grinned belting out Britney Spear’s hit single.

“Someone’s to happy this morning, are you a morning person? You seem like a morning person.” I rolled my eyes and continued to sing along as Joe complained. “Boy don’t try to front, I know just what you are are are!

“No really Lex, what’s up with you? We’re up at five-thirty and you’re already bouncing off walls.” I shrugged and sipped my decafe coffee. “Sometimes it’s easier for some to wake up-others not so much.” I grinned straitening my hat out.

It was currently five-thirty a.m. and I, as well as the boys, were heading to Star103.5 radio station. Star was a rather popular station which aired modern day music. Our interview started at six, and would air later that day. Oh the joys of publicity.

Because this was over the air way there was no need to dress up, so I was perfectly content wearing this,. I sipped some more of my coffee and looked out the window. The sun looked close to rising-even though it was still completely pitch black.

“Can I have some?” Came a raspy voice from beside me, I looked over and glared. “I don’t share,” I replied looking away. His voice cleared and he let out a quite chuckle. “Pleaseee?” He looked at me with beautiful-pleading brown eyes.

Rolling my eyes I handed him my coffee. “Thank ya.” He grinned. “Hey Mo-Mo?” I asked leaning back into my seat. Big Mo turned around and smiled, “Can you please put in my NeverShoutNever C.D.?” Mo nodded and soon, ShesGotStyle flowed through the white vans speakers.

You might think I'm incapable
Of loving a soul like yours
You might think I'm a fool
For you


I hummed softly to myself. We soon arrived at the radio station and were quickly escorted to the green room.

--

“And it seems the stars of the day have arrived! How are y’all?” Lydia Green smiled. I smiled back at her and replied with a simple ‘fine’ as the other boys nodded.

“Incase you don’t know already we’re lucky enough to have Alexandra Lewis and all three of the Jonas Brothers in the building this morning! Now Alexandra I’m noticing your shirt and it says ‘I heart Edward Cullen’ care to explain?”

I giggled as all three brothers groaned, “Am I missing something?” Lydia asked raising her eyebrows. “Yeah Diana talks about him all the time!” Joe groaned. Lydia raised her eyebrows again, “Diana?”

“My personal assistant, she has this huge obsession with Twilight and I actually got this shirt for her-but I stole it.” I grinned. “So you’re not into that stuff?” Lydia asked. I shrugged. “Sure, I mean I am it’s just I’m not obsessed-I’ve read the books and have seen the movie, craze over. Simple as that. Plus Jacob is better.” I grinned.

Nick sent a smile my way, “The mind of a teenage girl.” I rolled my eyes and suppressed a grin. “Now on a more ‘serious’ note, Nick Jonas?” Nick’s posture straightened as he folded his hands together, “Yes?” Lydia chuckled. “Are you dating Selena Gomez?”

The room seemed to freeze over. It was pretty clear Nick hadn’t seen the article-meaning Nick knew I didn’t know about Selena. I played with my fingers in my lap. Nick licked hisdelicious lips. “Well-Selena and are, well you see,” Lydia cut him off. “Spit if out Jonas yes or no?” She giggled. “No.” I let my body relax slightly, he was hiding something, something he didn’t want me to know.

“Is Nick a womanizer?” Joe grinned, I grinned and Joe and I locked eyes. “Womanizer, women-womanizer, you’re a womanizer, oh womanizer, oh you’re a womanizer baby, you you you are, you you you are,” We belted out the pop song as Lydia watched suppressing fits of laughter.

“Ugh, this is what I get for hanging out with a pop star.” Kevin said lowering his head. “Am I missing the joke?” Lydia asked raising her brow. I shook my head and grinned, “Nope.”

--

After the early morning wake up call and radio show we headed back to the studio to polish off the last of the song.

“I like it so far.” Kevin spoke up as he tuned his guitar. I shook my head and erased the last verse out of frustration. “It’s not right! It’s missing something-that edge.” I stood up and walked over to the control panel. “Do you even know how to work that?” Nick asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded and randomly began to turn some knobs.

Suddenly a spark ran through my fingers as I quickly began playing with buttons. I ignored the curios whispers coming for the boys behind me and continued to work. I easily combined the riffs from Kevin’s guitar and added in Nick’s sweet voice. Quickly rolling a playback I let my ears concentrate on the beat.
It was simple; the normal repetitive beats of the drums and strums of the guitar. Suddenly Joe’s calm rough voice flowed through the background, and then Nick’s voice intertwining with mine. Verse by verse, chorus by chorus the riffs picked up and finally a strong dance beat finished the song.

“How do you feel about fireworks boys?” I asked as the song fully ended.

--

I giggled and licked my chocolate ice cream as Nick continued on with his random story of how Joe tripped on stage. Suddenly the mood became very calm as the cool New York air picked up pace, Central Park was near deserted at his point.

“You know, you where really amazing today. I mean how easily the music came to you.” I grinned bashfully and licked the rest of my ice cream. “It’s weird, how easily it clicks for me, Toby insists I’m going to put him out of a job one day.”

Our pace slowed done and soon Nick was nearly blocking my path. “Lexi, I just wanted to say, today in at the radio station-about the whole Selena thing-“ I sighed and cut him off, “If you and Selena had a thing, then that’s okay. But if you to are- well you know, then please, just don’t mess with my feelings okay? There’s no sense in getting hurt in a situation like this.” Nick grinned and ran his hand gently down my face.

“So you are open to a possible, oh I don’t know,” I chuckled and pushed his hand away. “Quit while you’re on top Romeo.” I replied pushing past him. Nick quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly into him, “I’m not Romeo and you’re not Juliet.”

He gently brushed his soft lips across mine and smiled. “’cause we will have our happy ending.” I rolled my eyes and kissed his noise. “You are so cheesy you know that? Come on let’s get back-it’s getting dark, and cold.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you know what happens when i don't update for a week?! the Grammy's, then Chris Brown and Rihanna, then Valentines day alonggg with Friday the 13th and THEN a killer math test ughhhhh! ugh the trials and tribulations of my life! *sighs dramaticly*

Anyway comment and rate otherwise no updates.

BTW big shout of to KaitylynMae;x3