Sequel: Reasons to Be Missed
Status: Completed.

Everything is Not What it Seems

The Little Things Give You Away...

+Ashley’s P.O.V.+

I was all dressed and ready to go to our party at the house tonight, when Zacky came through my door.

“Whoa babe, you look so beautiful. And you’re wearing the ring.”

THE ring, was my promise ring from Zacky. He gave it to me after our fifth month of being together. The ring, was black and in white letters it said “The perfect love is around the corner…” He had surprised me with it on our five month anniversary, when we went to McDonalds to play in the play area.

What can I say, we’re kids.

“I could say so yourself! You’re even wearing the ring I gave you!”

That’s right, on our first year anniversary I gave him too a ring. It was a plain, silver ring that said ‘D&G Limited Edition’ It was supposed to come with my ring, but instead he decided to pay half for my ring. I went back to the store he got it from, and I purchased the other half. He wears it around all the time, and has no shame for it.

That’s when we knew we would be together forever…

“AH! Brian! NOT TOO MUCH! Okay, that’s good enough.” I screamed at him as he was mixing my drink. Red Bull and Vodka. YUM.

“Here ya go madam.” He slurred, handing me my drink. Like I said earlier, I don’t normally drink… But we were at my house for Christ’s sake! Who really cared.

“Thank ya Brain.” I sniggered.

That’s all that happened for the rest of the night. Zacky and I danced, we kissed, and danced some more. At one time in the night, I saw Katelyn come walk into the bathroom after Frank, but thought nothing of it.

I was starting to feel like passing out, so Zacky took me up to my room (which I made sure I had my key to get into, so no one else could), got changed, and fell asleep in my bed.

The next morning, I was woken up to everyone all coming into my room, screaming and telling me that Katelyn and Frank were having sex in my bathroom.

‘Oh no she didn’t.’ I immediately thought. But when we got to the bathroom, I saw her leaning against Frank, while Frank was sat up on the toilet, only for him to puke.

I started to walk away back to the kitchen to start cleaning up the house when I heard that she got a new tattoo.

I turned around, and saw that she had. A star tattoo, and I had to say, it really was pretty. It was something I would have gotten, as well. I have been wanting to get a new tattoo, but I wasn’t sure as to what to get.

“Okay, well. I’m going to go clean the kitchen. If anyone of you need me, that’s where I’ll be.” I said, pointing to everyone.

Walking out into the kitchen, I saw all the beer cans, empty vodka, Jack Daniels bottles, and anything else that was alcoholic.

Five minutes later, everyone was out in the living room, kitchen, and anywhere else imaginable, helping me clean the house.

That’s what I loved about these nights, everyone would stay, and help clean up after the party, just so that person doesn’t get grounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah. Another sucky ending.
I hate writing endings... :[

Katies next. (have fun!)

PLEASE, Comment!

[url= Ashley's Outfit

Zacky

Zack's ring