Status: Completed

Unexpected

Ch.3

~ current time ~

It was getting dark fast.
And I still hadn’t touched him.
I was just sitting there.
Tears falling down my cheeks.

Everyone was gone.
It was just me….sitting….waiting for the courage…..the courage……

…to touch him.

~ 10 months ago ~

I was sitting out on my back porch doing my homework when Kevin, Joe, and Nick came through the front door and out to the back where I was.
Joe immediately asked where Leslie was. I simply pointed next door to her house. Joe had thanked me before running back through my house and out to Leslie’s.
You could so tell that he liked her. Not that Leslie minded. ‘Cause the truth is, she was falling for him fast.
After Joe and left, it was just Kevin, Nick, and me.
Nick quickly said he was thirsty and went inside to get a drink.
I knew better though. He was going back inside, because my little sis, Gabby, was sitting in the kitchen doing her homework. Nick liked her. And she was starting to like him.
Which left me has the extra girl who was secretly crushing on her best friend. Who just so happened to be 3 years older than me and a big, famous rockstar.
There was no way that he could ever fall for me.

Little did I know at the time……..

He already had……..
♠ ♠ ♠
i know they're STILL short but trust me they get longer. and i'm sorry i haven't updated in a bit but i have been busy and i now have tendenitis in my right wrist so i can't do much typing right now or writing soooo ima behind but ill post and write has soon has i can.

please leave comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!