Estrella; where it all began.

You're running, escaping. Can you?

--------------
Gerard POV:
I walked out of the room, guilt and terror hanging in my heart. I felt like as though I had hanged myself with a nylon rope, as it twist and twist on my neck. I can't breathe.

The thought of Mikey speared my heart.

Why should Mikey be the one suffering?
I knew I shouldnt even tell him.. Damn, what made me do it?!
Mom, Dad, I am so sorry..I really am a failure.

Please forgive me.
------------
General POV:

Ray walked up to Gerard, his face scrunched up and his lips tight in a grim line. He knew what Gerard was thinking. Every single thing, as though Gerard's mind was playing a movie. He placed his hand on Gerard's shoulder and gave him a firm massage.

Gerard was trying to stiffle his cries. His fists clenched so hard, the knuckles had turnt white. He was so scared, scaring everyone else as well.

We were all scared. Scared that we would lose our best friends.

Ray went into a trance.
"Aisyah...where are you?"
"Mikey. Mikey's trapped. Help me Ray!! Its so dark in here!"
"How did you get there?"
" I know Mikey's somewhere in here. I can hear him Ray! He's so close, I could just reach out my hand to the source of the sound. But I can't see! Its so dark.."

------------
The white doors flung open and stood what Gerard regarded as saviours.
He was wrong.

"We can't do anything. We tried the best that we can, but unfortunately, luck wasn't with us. We're really sorry.May god bless his soul."

Ray eyed his badge. Engraved on it, Mr Lavitsky.
Mr Lavitsky and the nurses start to leave.

Frank was angry, fearful and anxious. But he was scared to his wits end. He did not want to lose the chance to see Mikey for one last time. Just one last time.

Gerard, who was sitting outside with Ray and Bob, was traumatised by the news.

Frank brushed past a nurse in an attempt to enter the ward.
Somehow, as though a sudden bolt of electricity had struck him, he pushed himself away.

He held his head, as though it was about to burst. He groaned in pain.

The nurse shot him a glare and just left.
With that, the other nurses and doctor left them .

Bob stood up, noticing something's amiss.

"Frank? What's wrong?" Bob's eyes move left and right of Frank's face.

Frank suddenly looked up and stared at the nurse. His teeth looked sharp and gleaming. Maybe it was just how the light had hit it, making it look so menancing. He looked as though he wanted to burn two large holes at the back of the nurse's head.

Bob grabbed Frank and pull him the side. Bob glanced around, making sure no one saw anything unusual.

It was because out of Frank eyes, shot little sparks of fire. Literally, sparks of fire. His iris has turnt a crimson tone, and the fire seem to circled the iris in a clockwise manner.

"ARGh!"
Bob withdrew his hand from Frank. He looked at his fingers. There were burnt marks.

"I know what my powers are, Bob. I think I know. I saw that nurse, with someone horrendous. Someone evil. I don't know how to describe it Bob! Trust me, when my skin came into contact with hers, images rushed past my eyes. Vivid ones, burnt and imprinted in the back of my mind. "

"You mean you ..."

" I am positively sure about it! I saw her laughing at us, Bob! Laughing at us, as though we were some kind of a sick joke."

"I am not sure whether your going nuts or- "

Frank stared at him. Bob's eyes went wide.

Bob stared at Frank, mouth gaped open.

"What?"

Bob took out a mirror from his pocket-the mirror that he had always brought with him whenever his hair needed a quick fix- and showed Frank's own reflection.

The one that was staring back at Frank wasn't him at all.

Because the normal Frank did not have fire surrounding his face.

------------------------
Bob and Frank decided to stay outside.

Correction.

Frank insisted to stay outside. He wanted to look out for the others, to see if someone dangerous were to enter the ward.

Bob wanted to accompany Frank and gestured for Gerard and Ray to enter the ward first.
-----------------------

"Gerard, I think we should let the doctor.."
"No, I know he's still there. He's just trapped somewhere!"

"Gerard.. Please...." Ray pleaded.

"I would like to sing for my brother before he's taken a-" Gerard choked.
"Alright.."
"Mikey, I know you're somewhere in there... Would you come out if I sang you your favourite song?"

"Some say now suffer all the children and walk away a saviour,
Or a madman and polluted from gutter institutions.
Don't you breathe for me, undeserving of your sympathy,
Cos there ain't no way that I'm sorry for what I did.

And through it all how could you cry
For me?
Cos I don't feel bad about it.
So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye,
And sleep.
Just sleep.

The hardest part is letting go of your dreams.

A drink for the horror that I'm in, for the good guys,
And the bad guys, for the monsters that I've been.
Three cheers for tyranny, unapologetic apathy,
Cos there ain't no way that I'm coming back again.

And through it all how could you cry
For me?
Cos I don't feel bad about it.
So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye,
And sleep.
Just sleep.

The hardest part is the awful things that I've seen.

"sometimes I see flames. And sometimes id see people that I love dying and... I'ts always"

Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep


"Goodbye Mikey. I love you... I didn't mean to startle you with the news.. I wish i didnt..Mikey, wherever you are, I love you. Now that you're g-.. Mikey, please come back. I know your somewhere there, just lost. My poor brother..."
Gerard bend down and kissed Mikey on the forehead. He stayed there for a moment before letting go. Another glint of tear escaped his eyes.

Mikey's forehead, where Gerard kissed him, glowed to a peach colour. Slowly, it spread like a vein to his nose, cheeks, lips, neck and the rest of his body. Mikey's nail dissolved from a purple hue to a glowing pink.

Mikey's heart glowed and flashed.
A series of flashes followed.

Red. Red. Yellow. Orange. Pink. Pink.

White.

Then, the white light travelled all over Mikey's body through his arteries. Mikey's heart was pulsating, pushing the white light all over his body.

The white light became one with the blood.

The light pierced through Mikey's closed eyelids. Mikey's finger trembled, his body tremble and shook a little.

Outside, dark clouds had blocked the sunlight from the sky. Lightning flashed all over the place. The thunder boomed and bullets of rain shot the ground, smashing the windows, threating to break it. The wind howled and screamt. The trees swayed and struggled to keep its posture, its leaves and branches seem to reach out and beg for help.

His head spun left and right, his lips open and closed as though trying to choke out the words that were stuck in his throat. The wind howled and screamt. Lightning had sparked fires to some of the trees. The rain was helpless, unable to wash out the fire.

The window glass shattered.

A cold gust of wind crashed into the room.

His eyelids sprung open. A whisper left his lips.

"Gee! Its so dark in here.."
Ray quickly entered Mikey's mind and pulled his conscious and subconscious out of the darkness.
Mikey calmed down.

The thunder died down. The lightning vanished. The sun's ray burst through the dark clouds, shimmering its ray of hope and life to Mother Earth. The howling wind- so violent, agressive and furious- faded into a breeze.

Ray woke up from his trance.

Tell them Ray. Tell them what you saw in the back of Mikey's mind., Aisyah's voice seem to emanate from the walls.

Ray swallowed a lump in his throat.
"Gee, Mikey ... His emotions. They affect the weather."

Gerard was so shocked that his two pupils rolled towards the centre of his nose. He fainted.

Ray was quick to be able to prevent Gerard from hitting headfirst to the ground.

They were unaware of something outside the hospital.

Near the window, the black robin glided in midair, flapping its short wings and chirping to its heart content.

Chirrup!

-----