Status: Updates when I can!

Lampposts, Demonic Siblings and a Broken Toaster. Can It Get Any Worse?

Plan?

"So what's the plan?"

Jacob flashed a grin at Beth, his teeth stained red from licking the fresh blood from his dagger.
He chuckled some more when Beth glared at his dagger, silently willing him to plunge it deep into his heart and get it over with.

"Like I would tell you!" She snarled, flashing him her new fangs. She was immensely proud of them, having only just begun growing them the other week. At last, she was turning into a full-fledged demon, and she wasn't about to let her brothers forget it.
"Besides, how am i to know that you might betray my trust and leak it to the enemy?"

Jacob snorted loudly, earning him a wary glance from the twins, Conner and Lewis, before they continued playing a card game.

"Me, crossover to that filth and betray you?" Jacob laughed again, throaty and deep, and it echoed so loud that it was at least a minute before anyone dared to breathe again.

Beth smiled a slow smile that made her sharpened fangs gleam, a smile that reminded Jacob if the cheshire cat's evil twin. Smiles are usually meant to be joyful, but in Beth's case, it was more of a grin of malicious satisfaction.
"Good boy. Looks like you know where your loyalty lies."

Out of the corner of his eye, Jacob spotted a smirk spread across Conner's face, but it then turned into an expression of extreme surprise once he felt Jacob's dagger lodge between the blades of his shoulders. "Fuck, man! That hurt!" He moved his arm to retrieve the dagger from his flesh, but found it resting in Jacob's hand.

"Hey take it easy pal, you know it'll heal."

Conner lowered his head and mumbled into his chest; "Still, that was out of order."

"Just know your fucking place; i don't need your comments." He turned and walked briskly out of the room, but not before saying; "You may be my half-brother, but that doesn't mean i give a shit if you're hurt or not."

Watching Conner's lower lip tremble, Lewis reached across and stroked the air above his new wound. Green light pulsed from his fingertips and reached the torn skin, gently renewing sewing itself back together.

Beth watched them carefully, thinking how useful that natural healing ability may come in handy when they eventually battle the legendary Keeper.

But she knew that to battle with the Keeper, she would have to find her first....
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Please Comment&Subscribe xx