Everything is Not What it Seems

Chapter Thirteen

David’s POV-

Truthfully I had no idea how I was going to get Matt back. I might ask Kaylee tomorrow. Wow my hair looks horrid, hot pink is defiantly not my color!

“Hey Matt, I don’t think the headmaster will allow us to have our hair like this.” I said hoping that it would be true.

“Yeah he will, remember last year when he dyed his hair purple because nobody died at the hands of any of the vampires at the blood drive?” Matt said with his nose in his book. Dang he has a point.

I pulled out my iPod touch, Paige gave it to me for Christmas last year, and I started listening to the song guilty pleasure.

And I came here to make you dance tonight,
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you.

And, I don't even know,
What kind of fool your taking me for,
So you got some brand new clothes,
You never could afford before.

Oh brother spare us all,
We don't care anymore,
We just wanna get down on the floor,
You sell yourself to make it,
You can dish it,
But can you really take it.

(Oh oh oh)
Your never gonna get her with nothing,
Cos nothings what you got in your head,
(Oh oh)
So stop pretending.

I came here to make you dance tonight,
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you,
Shut up cos we won't stop,
And were getting down till the sun's coming up.
(x2)

And I don't even read,
What the papers gotta say about me,
Oh no, I can't believe,
They take it so serious,
Seriously.

I'm so bored, oh please,
Don't talk anymore,
Shut your mouth and get down on the floor,
So cynical, poor baby,
I can dish it,
Cos I know how to take it.

(Oh oh oh)
Your never gonna win 'em all,
So fuck 'em if they can't take a joke,
I'm just playin'.

I came here to make you dance tonight,
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you,
Shut up cos we won't stop,
And were getting down till the sun's coming up.
(x2)

And maybe someday I'll believe,
(Maybe someday I'll Believe)
That we are all a part of some bigger plan,
Tonight I just don't give a damn,
(So shut your mouth its time to dance)
If the world is ending,
I'm throwing the party.

I came here to make you dance tonight,
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you,
Shut up cos we won't stop,
And were getting down till the sun's coming up.
(x3)

After the song was over I decided to call Paige. She answered on the second ring.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Hey babe, how are you?” I asked

“Hey, I’m good how about you?”

“Great, since I’m talking to you.” I responded

“Is anything interesting happening at Silverside? I still can’t believe you couldn’t come home for spring break.” Paige said.

“Neither can I, but it was because Seth got a new roommate.” I informed her.

“Really? What’s he like?” She is going to get a kick out of this.

“Babe the he you are thinking of is a she.” I said

“What he got a sex change?” Wow I’m going to have to tell Kaylee this.

“No she didn’t get a sex change she is actually a she.” I said laughing.

“Oh wow okay. Why is a she there?” Paige asked finally understanding.

“Her parents sent her here because she is really gifted.” I explained

“That’s cool so is she a vampire or werewolf?”

“No actually she is human.”

“Really wow, what is she like?”

“She is pretty cool; she has long black hair, pale skin, and bright turquoise eyes.”

“She sounds pretty.”

“Yeah but she isn’t as pretty as you.” I complimented,” Guess what!”

“What?” Paige asked.

“Seth imprinted on her.” I actually heard Matt growl which made me laugh.

“Seriously he imprinted on her?”

“Yes he did, and today Sam, Cooper, and I found out that Matt also imprinted on her.” I told her.

“Holy crow really?”

“Well then why don’t you tell the whole world then?” Matt exclaimed.

“If you insist.” I told him.

“No, don’t you know I don’t want conflict.” He said actually sounding worried that I would tell someone, I mean come now!

“Now why would I do that?”

“What wouldn’t you do?” Paige asked confused.

“Well Kaylee doesn’t know that Matt also imprinted on her.” I explained.

“Wait, why doesn’t she know?”

“Matt doesn’t want to cause conflict with Seth.”

“Well, I think he should tell her anyway.” Paige said.

“I know babe, but it’s a little more complicated than just telling her. It would put her in an awfully bad place, having to choose between two great guys.”

“That’s true,” She told me,” I am really tired and I have to get up early tomorrow because I’m going shopping with some of the girls tomorrow so I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay be safe, I love you.”

“I will, I love you too.” She said and hung up.

“Aw isn’t that sweet!” Matt said after I put my phone down on my night stand.

“Shut up, I miss her.” I said.

“Aw how special!” Wow he is really annoying sometimes.

“Shut it,” I said throwing myself across the room at him knocking him off his bed. Matt’s book went flying and landed god knows where. We were now wrestling and I assumed that we were making lots of noise because ten minutes later Sam came into our room. I had Matt pinned down, Sam gave us a really odd look then said,

“Oh my god can you two make any more noise?”

“Yes we can.” I told him getting up off Matt.

“Please for the love of all that is kind stop and be quiet! I was trying to sleep.” Man he sounded irritated and looked extremely tired. I guess we did wake him up.

“Fine we will stop.” I said Sam can get scary when he is irritated and tired.

“What happened to your hair?” Looking closely at my head and laughing.

“Matt,” I said glaring at Matt.

“Oh,” Sam said laughing,” It’s a good look for you!”

“Get out!” I said and throwing the closest thing at him which happened to be Matt’s book.

“Hey that’s my book!” Matt exclaimed picking his book up off the ground.

“I know that’s why I threw it.” I lied getting into my bed.

“You are really irritating.” Matt said walking over to his bed.

“I know but you are too.” I said,” Hey turn off the light I’m going to bed.”

“Same here,” Matt said climbing into his bed and turning off the light.

Kaylee’s POV-

I woke up and Seth informed me that the headmaster wished to speak to me when I was awake. I looked at the clock it read 9:00, not so bad. I grabbed my marching shirt from our season this year. We did the Beatles; our shirts were red with yellow writing. I also grabbed my underwear, a pair of skinny jeans, and my bathroom bag and went to take a shower.

I got out of the bathroom put my pajamas in the hamper and my bathroom bag in my closet then I felt two arms wrap around me. I almost had a heart attack, I remembered what happened and shuddered. Seth thought he was making me cold.

“I’m sorry,” He said letting go of me but I wrapped my arms around him instead.

“No its not you I was just remembering something.” I said surprised if he understood me because my head was against his chest.

“What did you remember? Do you want to talk about it?” Seth said wrapping his arms around me protectively.

“I don’t really want to talk about it maybe some other time.” I said

“Well when you want to talk about it I’m here for you.” He said kissing the top of my head making me blush. We stood there for a little bit then Seth said,

“So are you almost ready?”

“Oh yeah I just have to put my shoes on.” I said detaching myself from him a putting on a pair of red flip flops.

We left our dorm hand in hand going to the headmaster’s office. When we got in the building I let go of Seth’s hand and Mrs. Heighley said,

“Hello Miss. Anderson, Mr. Whitfield. How may I help you?”

“Seth told me that the headmaster wanted to see me.” I told her.

“Yes that’s right, go right in.” She said pointing to a door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe? Ill be your best friend =]