Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 12

-Ray's POV-

We got back there and saw black and blonde hair. "Frank. Get your ass up!" Mikey said as the guy turned around. But who it was was definitely not Frank. "Who the hell are you?" Mikey said, seriously confused.

"Shawn ... who are you?" he asked. He looked exactly like Sebastian.

"I'm Ray and this is MIkey," I said as I looked from him to Sebastian and back again. "You related to Sebastian?" I asked as I pointed to him.

"Yeah, I'm his twin brother. Why?" he said as he dusted himself off.

"Just curious," I said as I looked away.

"Why did he send you away?" Mikey asked as Shawn leaned against the wall.

"I took his girlfriend .. she only dated him to get to me," he said as he lit a cigarette.

"Really? I had a girlfriend who did that to me years ago. But, oh well," Mikey said as he yawned.

We all walked back into the main area and Sebastian and Sam looked at Shawn. "You sent your brother away?" his dad asked sternly.

"Well, he took Kerri. And it pissed me off," Sebastian said.

"She only dated you to get to me," Shawn argued back.

"Yeah ... right .. then why did she want to get married to me? Hmm?" Sebastian said getting closer to his brother.

"Gee and I don't ever fight this much," Mikey whispered to me. I nodded and laughed and we continued to watch.

"Shut up you fucking bastard!" Shawn said as he went to punch his brother. I immediately jump and pull him back. "Damn it! Let me go! I'm going to kill that bitch!"

"Dude, calm the fuck down! There's no point! It's not going to make anything better!" I argued back with him.

"You don't know that!" he said.

"Trust me! Yes I do!" I screamed. He calmed down and Bob walked over to us. "Watch this punk, Bob," I said as Bob forced him to sit down.

"Ok, you brought your dad back, you brought our beloved Bob back, and you brought your s.o.b. brother back, who's next? And be truthful," I said as I looked at him.

"It's..."