Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 13

-Alternate Universe- -Narrator's POV-

Gerard and Frank were walking along trying to get a good idea of how to tell their video director. Gerard pulled out his phone and started taking pictures. "Yeah, that would help. A lot," Frank said as he took his out and did the same thing. Gerard took a picture of the gas mask and the surrounding area. The demolished buildings and the atmosphere. Frank took pictures of the half-made float and the area behind it.

Gerard looked at the ground and noticed Bob's cell laying there. "Hey it's Bob's cell," Gerard said as Frank looked at it.

"Must've fallen out when I tackled him," Frank said as Gerard picked it up.

-Frank's POV-

When Gerard bent over, I found myself getting a bit excited ... a lot actually. I gulped and just stared. When he stood up, I looked at his face. 'Damn, he's gorgeous,' I think to myself. As he was looking through Bob's phone, he smiled ... and I bit my lip. I loved that smile of his. He looked at me ... those hazel colored eyes piercing into mine.

"You ok, Frankie?" Gerard said as he got a bit confused.

'When did he start calling me Frankie? Oh well, he can call me whatever he wants,' I thought as I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said as I looked around me and started taking more pictures. 'Damn, I want Gerard so bad right now.'

-Gerard's POV-

I looked at Frank and damn if my member didn't grow. There was something about him that made me want to just .. just ... screw him. 'Wait .. am I thinking dirty about Frank? Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!' I thought as I smacked my head. Luckily, Frank didn't take notice. I shake my head and start finding things to take pictures of.

I tried hard not to take notice of Frank .. but there was something so .. so irresitable about him. His eyes were gorgeous .. his body was perfect ... oh damn .. he's perfectly gorgeous. I smacked my head again. "Come on, Gerard. Get yourself together, dude," I whisper to myself. I take a deep breath and look away from Frank. 'Ahh fuck it! I can't take this anymore!' I thought as I walked over to him.

I turned him to face me and we stared at each other. We saved the pictures in our phones and put them away. I grabbed his shoulders and pressed my lips against his.

-Frank's POV-

'Is Gerard .... kissing me?' I thought. 'Oh well ... let him do it. I want him. And bad. I closed my eyes and pressed back, wrapping my hands around Gerard's locks and head. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He granted it and we fell to the ground. He took control and I didn't mind. I slid my hand down his chest and found my way to his pants. I unfastened them.

He kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. I ran my hands over his crotch and could tell it grew more. "Oh, Frank, I want you. I want you now!" Gerard moaned.

"Damn it, Gerard. You can have me!" I groaned as he pulled my shoes and pants off. His hand went up my inner thigh and over top my boxers. He slowly teased as his hand gently rubbed my member. I let out a moan and he smiled.

"That's it, Frankie ... moan .. moan," Gerard said. I got more stiff as he pulled off my boxers and saw my member stand straight up. He smiled as did I. Gerard went down ... his mouth teasing me.

"Oh shit .. Gerard ... suck it! Suck it!" I screamed. Gerard moaned as he placed his hand around my shaft ... moving it with his mouth. I heard him moaning more louder .. I figured he was pleasuring himself as well. "Damn it ... Gerard .. keep it going." He went harder and I moaned louder.

My hips shot up as it went all in his mouth. He kept going and I bit my lip. Gerard then stood on his knees and said, "You ready for this?" I nodded as he stuck my legs forward a bit and slowly placed it in. My head tilted back. We both moaned as he sped up on it. "Shit ... " he said as he went harder .. and faster.

"Fuck Gerard! That's it!" I screamed. Gerard moaned and pulled out. I sat up and put his member in my mouth. As soon as my tongue licked over the head, he shot in. Gerard grunted as he shot it in me. He sat down on his clothes breathing heavily.

"Oh damn, that was great," he said, looking at me. I nodded and placed my boxers on. I walked over to him and he stood up. We started kissing again ... and then ... it started all over.