Threshhold to Violence Re-Opens

Chapter 14

-Mikey's POV-

"Yeah ... umm ... we can't know unless you tell us ... so ..." Ray said as he took a step forward. Sebastian immediately jumps back, Ray sighed.

"It's that wierd guy ... with black and blonde hair ... I think he had brown colored eyes ... and he had piercings ..." Sebastian said, glancing at Bob, then Ray, then me. I smiled and bit my lip. I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I shut the door ... locked it and started jumping like a manical psycho. I calmed down immediately and took a deep breath. I unlocked the door and walked out. "You good?" Ray asked as he looked at me.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm good," I replied. We gave each other a semi-quick high five and looked at Sebastian who was beginning to do his Houdini like things. I swear ... that kid looked like a hippie meditating on weed. It looked rather funny. I sighed and looked at the ground.

'Thump!' "Where is my Mikey? I need my Mikey!" we heard someone whimper from the back room. Ray jumped from the chair and looked at me.

"Damn it! Go! The man said he needed his Mikey," Ray said, raising his eyebrows. We both laughed at that ... it sounded a bit wrong the way he said it. I shrugged as I ran back to the room.

"Ummm ... Frankie?" I said as the guy turned around. And sure enough, it was dear old Frankie. "Frankie!"

"My Mikey! Oh man, it's great to see your face," he said as he kissed my cheek. It was an awkward moment but I didn't care. All that mattered was that Frankie was back. "You will not believe what me and Gee did. It was ... amazing," he said as he looked at me.

I got a disgusted look on my face the instant he said that. "You know what? I don't think I even want to know, dude. Just the way you said that creeps me out enough. I absolutely do not want to know if it includes you guys doing it," I said as I walked into the front of the shop.

"Well ... fine ... see if I ever tell you anything ever again Mr. ICan'tTakeAGoodSexStory," he said as I laughed. "Yeah laugh while you can. Because you may not be able to tomorrow."

"Come on, Frankie. We need to concentrate on bringing Gee-Gee back. I'll probably be up to hearing the story when Gerard is back and I have at least six months of sleep. I've been ... sleep deprived because of you, Gee and Bob being gone and right now I need it," I said as Frankie sat down on the other side of Shawn.

"Uhh, dude," Shawn said glancing at Frank from his head to his waist. "I think you need some pants or something." Everyone looked at Frank and Bob busted out laughing. I walked to a closet and pulled out some pants that were his size and looked like something he would wear.

"Here, man. Put them on. And fast," I said as he jumped up and immediately put them on.

-Alternate Universe- -Gerard's POV-

I got up and yawned. I looked at where Frank was laying and saw his pants ... but no Frank. Hopefully he was sent to the real world. I grabbed his pants and then put on mine. I swear I wasn't planning to go that far with him ... but it felt so ... so right. I walked about a quarter of a mile and found the outfits that Bob talked about. I picked them up and slung them over my shoulder.

I walked until I found a place with a bit of shade and sat down. "Now, I got to wait until it's my turn. So many ideas and no one to share with," I mumbled to myself. I gazed at the surrounding area and sighed. I began to drift off into a much needed sleep and began to hear the song I heard earlier play in my head. "'Welcome to the Black Parade.' That's what the title will be called. 'Welcome ... to ... the ... Black ... Par ..." and like that ... I was out.