Complicated

Excuse ME?

RECAP

He said to wear something nice so that's what I'm going to do. So after I shower,get dressed,fix my hair,put on makeup,etc. I was ready and I guess so was Thomas because at the same time the doorbing rang..I opened the door expecting Thomas but that wasn't Thomas that was.....

STORY STARTS

Jojo's POV

That was some girl that looked like well her "skirt" I don't even know if you can call it that. Anyway it was wayyy too short for her and a top that well barley covered her well top half of her body. So instead what I really wanted to do was slam the door in her face I decided to be nice and tired to figure out why she was at my house.

"Umm Hi?" I asked.

"HI!!!!"

She said with way too much of a high pitched voice! I think I'm deaf... Ok if she does that one more time I'm slaming the door on her! Ugh! why does she have to show up now? I mean when I have a date. This better be good!

"OK who are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Thomas's girlfriend" she said smiling.

Wait!!! what??? Did I hear that right? Did she just say that she was my boyfriend's girlfriend? Ohh Thomas better get over here fast!!!'

Speaking of Thomas..Here he comes... I must say he looks very nice... OK no I have to talk to him first then think about how nice he looks!

"THOMAS!!"

Ahh!! I'm definetly deaf now! I wonder how her parents lived with her probably with ear pluges all day! Haha that would be funny! I guess Thomas heard her I mean who wouldn't and here he comes..

"Umm Thomas can I talk to you inside please?"I asked in the nicest possilble way at the moment..

"Yeah sure."He replied trying to get IT off him. Yes I decided to call her IT because well I don't know her name. And even if I did I still wouldn't call her her name so oh well IT it is!

"OK Thomas were you planing on telling me that you had another girlfriend?" I asked angry.

"What???" He asked shocked!

"That thing out there says she's your girlfriend care to explain?" I asked.

"Wait..She said I that I'm her boyfriend?" He asked

"YES! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF ME TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!" I YELLED.

"OK WELL I WAS NEVER DATING HER! SHE LIKES ME AND I GUESS SHE FOLLOWED US BACK HOME." He said well yelled.

"Are you sure you never dated her?" I asked ashamed of myself now.

"Yes I'm sure." He said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said still looking down.

"Hey It's ok..I would have been mad too if some random guy showed up at my door saying that he was your boyfriend." He said putting his finger under my chin and rasing my head up to his. He stopped when we locked eyes.

I get lost in his eyes everytime I look into them. They hold so much emotions, so much passion, so much dreams..

Before Iknew it his lips crashed on mine.. My hands around his neck his hands around my waist. His soft,sweet lips on mine felt like I was on cloud 9.

"You have no idea what you do to me" He said in between kisses.

"I'm pretty sure I do cause you do the same to me." I said pulling away.

"Aww" He said pouting..Aww he looks so cute like that!

"What?" Iasked.

"You pulled away! And I wasn't done yet!" He replied..

"Thomas if I don't pull away then YOU never will be done!" I said smiling.

"I know!" He said smiling and pulling me in for another kiss. A short,sweet kiss..

"Your like my drug and I'm addicted." He said smiling..

"Aww wait I know that quote!" I replied.

"Haha yes I know because you have it in you room!" He said smiling.

"Ugh..Tommy I think we forgot someone outside.." I said trying to hide my smile that was tugging at my lips.

"Oh well she'll figure out that I don't care for her or like her. Because right now I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world and she's all mine.." He said smiling.

"Aw you want to know something?" I asked smirking.

"Yes I do what would that be?" He answered with the same smirk on his face.

"You're really corny!"

As soon as I said that I started laughing and so did Thomas well for a while then he waited for me to clam down...

Which took about 5 mintues.

"Ok I'm good now." I said..

The same moment I said that I saw Thomas starting to walk away..Aw I made him either sad or mad..I'm going with the first one.

"Aww Tommy I was just messing with you.You know that I really don't think that.." I said pouting.

"Forgive me please?" I asked still pouting..

"Under one condition" He said smirking.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"this.." He said before pulling me in for another kiss.

"So is this all I have to do to get you to forgive me?" I asked smirking..

"Good to know.." I said..
♠ ♠ ♠
ALL OF THESE WERE WRIITEN BEFORE THOMAS LEFT VFC