You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

"Hey, Skylar!" I shouted running towards him. He turned around scared.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"I am really, really, really, really, really, really..." I repeated, but Saige who was standing next to him slapped me. "Ow!"

"Get on with it." She laughed whle jumping.

"As I was saying." I said. Than added. "I am yooper sorry. I was just on edge for the past few months. Don't take it wrong I attacked Miranada verbally for asking where teh bread was."

"Haha!" Skylar cried. "I forgive you." He smiled pushing out his hand. I smiled and hugged him. "Okay not what I intended, but whatever." He laughed hugging back.

"Can I ask what is going on?" Mark laughed walking up. "Can I get one you hurt me, too." He added.

"When?" I asked confused.

"When I saw that you were giving him a hug and not me." He laughed while yanking me into one.

"Good now?" I asked when I could breath.

"Yep, come on Skylar adn Mark we gotta go to work." Hunter called.

"See ya, it was nice seeing you guys again." Cody said while running. When did he get there?

"Saige!" Gustav called.

"Gustav!" She called back as if it was a game.

"Come on we gotta pack for the honeymonn thing." He smiled walking up. Grabbign her into a hug he swung her into a kiss. I giggled.

"Gooo aawway." Saige murredered into Gustav's lips.

"Ehew!" Bill shouted covering his eyes. Am I becoming blind?

"When did you get here?" I asked turing to face him.

"I've been here." He laughed. Placing a hand on my forehead he added. "Are you feeling alright?"

"I am fine." I pouted hugging him. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Where is Diane?" Ann asked walking over with the babies and Tom.

"I think she is at the bar finnishing up my party." Saige said finally pulling away for Gustav.

"Did you give her money?" I asked Saige.

"Yep, why?" Saige turned to look at me.

"Did you forget Georg is there? And I think Diane likes to slam on the achoul, but she got that from me. Anyway I am sure Georg would love to see a drunk Diane she is hilarious." I said concerned.

"Shit!" Ann laughed.
-----------------------------

"Whoo!" Diane shouted from the counter top where she was dancing.

"I was just going to call you." Georg laughed.

"Sure you were." I spat. "Come on Diane we're taking you to a magical park." I cooed.

"I want a pony." She hicuped.

"Shes drunk." Ann montonly said.

"Bill, can you and Tom carry her outside and into the car?" I asked holding teh slumping Diane in my arms.

"Yeah, want are we going to do with her?" Tom asked while Bill walked over and took her.

"I have a blanket and pillow in the car. Give them to her and lock the doors. Wait until she falls asleep than come back." I said giving the bartender my money.

"Okay, what are you doing?" Tom asked while picking up half of her.

"Drink, anyone else?" I smiled.
-------------------------------------

"Time to go home." Bill said grabbing my wrist.

"Aww, I don't want to." I pouted.

"Shes drunk, we have poor choice of entertainment." Saige laughed grabbing my other wrist.

"Didn't you watch her?" Bill asked pokin gmy face trying to keep me awake.

"We stopped after the fifth drink." Ann said.

Bill swung me into his arms and walked outside. The cool nights air was refreshing. I stared blankly at the sky.

"What am I going to do with you?" Bill laughed with nervousness.

"You could leave me." I said looking at his face.

Hurt covered his face. "You don't mean that."

"I'm a achoulic moron. How can you love me?" I asked crying.

"Your a wonderful person. How can't you see that?" He asked alarmed.

"Put me down. I can walk." I said sourly.

Setting me down his eyes roamed over me. "What is wrong?"

"I don't deserve you. You should leave me now. Go find some one who is worthy of you. Your to good for me. I love you. I truly love you, but you need to leave me." I cried.

"Why?" He whispered hurt.

"I can't stand you being gone. It hurts me, but if I take you away from your fans I willl never forgive myself. I am a mess and you don't need all that I will give you. I love you, I love you so much. Just you are way to good for me." I shouted with hot tears streaming down my face.

He just stood there. I ran back to teh bar. No intention of drink, but of finding my friends.

"Bria? What is wrong?" SAige asked grabbing my shoulders.

"Bill." I whispered.

"Did he hurt you?" She asked nervously.

"No. I hurt him. He gave me his heart and I ripped it into to pieces. I don't have a heart." I cried into her shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!