Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 35

**Susie**

I was on my way to the ravine. Jess left me the cutest message ever and I couldn’t resist going. That girl has me wrapped around her finger. I’ve been to the ravine a couple of times; it’s a great laid back place. I definitely have a bad feeling about tonight but I just push it to the back of my thoughts. I’m going to see Jess and that’s all I care about.

Once I finally made it to the ravine I look around for Jess, people are everywhere. As soon as I turn around I see Lina standing in front of me with a very seductive look on her face. I smile slightly and try to move past her but she blocks my way. I need to be plastered to get through this night.

“Where are you in a hurry to get to baby? I’m right here.” She grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to her. I have to admit I like her aggressiveness as well as her determination but nobody compares to Jess.

“Must you always be a naughty girl?” I ask her as I pull her arms off of me. Flirting isn’t so bad, it means nothing right? Old habits die hard.

“Mmm but you like that” she says as she finishes off her wine cooler. I laugh looking around for some heavier alcohol. “Oh I know what you’re looking for!” she yells then goes off. She’s gone for a few minutes, and in the meantime I try to catch the vibe of the party. When she comes back she’s holding a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand, ohhh my faithful buddy, and jiggles the bottle at me. I smile widely unable to contain my enthusiasm as I twist the bottle open and take a swig.

“Ahh you know me too well.” I express as I put my hand on her shoulder gently. Maybe I shouldn’t touch her…

“I know you want me” I laugh and walk away at the same time. She’s hot but Jess is way hotter. Speaking of Jess where is my pretty redheaded princess? I get a tap on my shoulder and there she is with an aggravated expression on her face. I kiss her gently on the lips and offer her my drink but she pushes it away and crosses her arms. Oh no what did I do now?

“How was your conversation with Lina?” I stand there blinking at her and shrug my shoulders.

“She just offered me a drink, don’t be mad baby. I’m here for you not her.” She softens a bit but keeps her face straight.

“You better be or I’ll throw you off the cliff” I smile as I wrap my arms around her.

“You’re cute when you get all vicious like that.” I say then kiss her cheek.

“Now that you’re here can we go cliff jumping please?”

“Yesssss but I’m already feeling a little buzzed so if I drown you must save me.” I smirk at her and grab her hand leading to the take off spot. I look down to see how long the drop is. There were people already at the bottom laughing and having a good time. I feel nauseated already. Suck it up Susie I can’t look like a chump.

“Are you ready?” Jess asks looking like she’s ready to burst with excitement. I nod my head and she jumps first, I watch her fall laughing like a crazy person until someone grabs my hand.

“Come here” Lina says pulling from the edge much to my gratefulness. She dragged me along with her until we hit some coverage up near the trees.

“Whats up?” I ask her taking the drink she had in her hand and chugging it down. It wasn’t such a good idea now that I think of it. I cling unto a tree for support.

“Whoa slow down there” Lina says as she laughs and I chuckle with her. Then she comes up to me and presses her lips to mine. I’m drunk she knows I’m drunk, I’m always drunk and yet this doesn’t stop her from taking advantage of me. It also doesn’t stop me from liking it. We hit the ground together rolling around making out wildly, caught up in lust driven by alcohol. Her hands reach for my pants and she slides down just low enough for her fingers to have access to my tender place. I shiver involuntarily not knowing what to do but just let her have her way with me. She rubs around the opening as I moan quietly and pull her hair. I bite down on her neck and suck vigorously intentionally trying to make it hurt for some reason. She whimpers quietly as she sticks a finger inside of me and begins to pump slowly. My thoughts begin to drift away as I fall into deep ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)