Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

Confessions

A few hours passed and I was getting off the bus in the same clothes from earlier. James walked up behind me.

"You aren't going to wear that are you?"

"Why not?"

"There is an afterparty after this show and we need our girls looking great. I know you can pull of gorgeous. Go change.

"Okay."

"Go throw on something nice."

"Fine, is this an every night occurrence?"

"No, just when we kick off the tour, some days off, and the last night of tour."

"Okay, thanks." I turned around and got back on the bus looking for the perfect outfit. I changed and was looking for my shoes when someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned to see DJ staring.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"What's the occasion?" I found my shoes.

"James suggested that I wear something nice so I put this on."

"That is definitely nice."

"Thank you." I sat down on my bunk and started strapping up my shoes.

"Listen, I'm sorry about Marie. She takes things a little too seriously."

"What do you mean?"

"She asked me if I thought you were beautiful last night. I am not going to lie to anyone because I like to think of myself as a pretty honest person, so I told her yes."

"Ohh, that explains most of it."

"Yeah, she's been bitchy ever since."

I stood up and smoothed out my outfit before putting on some more lip gloss.

"Well thank you, but seriously if you don't control your bitch, I will. It won't be pretty.'

He shook his head.

"Deidre, try and control yourself."

"DJ, I have unbelievable self-control." You would so in love with me if I didn't.

I grabbed my phone and walked past him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know I haven't finished the rest but it will be up soon!