Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

Sleepovers

After renting Sex Drive, Donkey Punch, and 100 Feet, we swung by his place to pick up some overnight clothes just in case since we would be watching the movies at my place. Rona and Carey were out so we would definitely be alone. Somehow that thought terrified me. when we got to my place I grabbed the phone and ordered some Chinese while Derrick set everything up. When I finished I turned around to see him sitting on the couch with a large grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Just happy that you want to spend quiet time with me."

"Derrick, you know that I've liked you since I was like 10 years old." I approached the couch.

"Yeah and now I am wondering why you don't want to be an item right now."

"Derrick, you know I'm going into this blind. I really like you but I am way too scared to get hurt."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me.

"Deidre, if you are scared that I am going to hurt you then you are so wrong. I care about you a lot."

"Derrick, you know it's not you that I am scared of." I looked down.

"Then what is it?" He lifted my chin.

"I am scared that if we go down this road and one of us gets hurt, we won't be able to be friends again and that will kill me."

"If something happens I promise I will always be here for you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I'm still going to think about it."

"Okay."

I moved to his side letting my legs drape across his.

"Sex Drive, awesome choice."

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

He grabbed the remote and pressed play.

***

A few hours and some Chinese food later, I heard Rona and Carey come in. Too bad we were asleep.

"Aww, look at them." Carey said.

"Shut up or you will wake them up." Rona hissed at him.

"Too late." I yawned and sat up.

"Wow, Derrick did get hot."

"Shut up." I hissed causing Carey to laugh.

I sat back against Derrick. He shifted then woke up. He looked at me smiling.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I sighed.

"Ready for sleep?"

"I am, come on." I got up and disposed of the empty cartons we were eating out of.

"I'm going to change." He grabbed his bag.

"My room is the last one on the left."

"Okay." He walked to my room and closed the door while Rona and Carey went into her room. I finished cleaning up and walked to my room knocking lightly knowing Rona and Carey were probably doing God know what.

"I'm decent."

I opened the door and saw him standing there in sweatpants. As I walked by giggling I slapped his arm.

"What?"

"You look damn adorable like that." I stood up in front of him looking in my drawer. I felt a sharp sting on my ass.

"No spanking." I found my sleep wear and started to strip. I looked at Derrick and saw he was staring at me.

"See something you like?"

"I am seeing a whole of something I like."

I laughed and slipped on my boxers and walked to the bed as he gave me a quick kiss.

"You are a fucking tease."

I crawled across the bed and laid down on my stomach. He crawled in behind me and started to rub my lower back. I instantly relaxed and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, I guess he thought I was asleep because I felt his lips press against my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered. I didn't respond, hell, I didn't even know what to say. I just stayed there as if I didn't hear it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.