Maybe Baby Someday

One for the first time.

Paige sat down behind the kitchen counter as she watched Brendon trying to cook something. Paige found it funny that Brendon was trying to impress her.

"I give up," Brendon said as he sat down next to her.

"Want me to make something to eat?" Paige offered.

"You shouldn't. I wanted to do it myself, just so we could have the perfect first date," Brendon said as he looked at the mess he had made in the kitchen.

"You're so sweet. But this has been the perfect date already, with or without the food," Paige said and kissed him.

"I still feel like I have failed," Brendon answered.

"You clean up the mess while I'll go to the bathroom and then I'll make us some dinner and then we can do whatever you had planned for us. How does that sound?" Paige asked and saw Brendon given her a nod.

"Okay then. You start cleaning then," Paige left the room after giving Brendon a kiss on the cheek.

When Paige walked into the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and locked the door. She took her phone from her pocket and sat on the edge of the bathtub, while dialing her dad's number. After few rings, he answered.

"Hi dad," Paige said to her dad, glad to hear his voice.

"Sunshine, how are you?" Dad asked with his happy voice.

"I'm fine. I just called to check how things are and how's Andy?" Paige asked as she thought about Andy, her son.

"He is a handful, just like you were when you were little. But we are all good. We miss you and Nat says hi and so does Nate." Nat was dad's new wife and Nate was their son who was four years old.

"That's good to hear. Say that I said hi too. And kiss Andy for me. I should get going. I'll call soon," with that Paige ended the call and put her phone back into her pocket and unlocked the bathroom door.

When she was back in the kitchen Brendon was sitting behind the counter and the kitchen was looking just like when she had first seen it. She was impressed at Brendon's cleaning skills.

"So what do you want?" she asked when she was behind Brendon.

"You made my heart stop for a second there," Brendon said as he was holding his hand over his heart.

"Sorry," Paige said and walked over to Brendon to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Pasta sounds nice," Brendon said and Paige just nodded.

The pasta was done in twenty-seven minutes and Brendon couldn't believe that he was eating this. It tasted like a piece of heaven. Damn I'm lucky, Brendon thought to himself as they were eating. After finishing, Paige cleaned the dinning table and washed the dishes. Brendon went to the living room and turned on the TV. Paige followed him there. She sat next to him and he put his hand over her shoulders, pulling her closer to him.

After watching some pointless movie for some time, Brendon turned the TV off and looked down at Paige who was curled up next to him and who was looking at him.

"You know, you are my girlfriend, yet i don't know anything about you," Brendon said.

"Well, what you want to know?" Paige asked as she sat up and looked at Brendon.

"Everything. Tell me your life story," Brendon asked and Paige sighed as she knew this was the time to tell him everything.

"Okay. I was born in March on the 17th. I'm twenty years old. I work for my sister, so that means I have to live with her. My dad and mom are divorced, but they are married. My dad's new family is amazing, you should meet them someday. Mom's husband is a weird old guy and I don't really keep in touch with that part of my family. I love my job, but someday I just want to quit it so I can have sometime with Andy..." Paige stopped herself, knowing she had said her son's name, what meant she had to tell Brendon right now that story.

"Andy?" Brendon asked with a sad voice, turning his head away from Paige.

"It's not what you think. Andy or Andrew, whatever you like to call him, is my son," Paige said, not knowing how Brendon would react.

"You have a son?" Brendon turned his head back at Paige.

"Yes. He will be two in four months," Paige said, still worried about Brendon's reaction.

"Who's the father?" Brendon asked.

"Paige's ex fiancee. He raped me at a party," Paige didn't look into Brendon's eyes as she said that.

Brendon was shocked for a moment, but a second later he was hugging Paige.

"Brendon, i can't breathe," Paige managed to say under the tight hug Brendon was giving her.

"Sorry, I just didn't know what else to do, because I couldn't say anything. That had to be so hard for you and for Veronica," Brendon just said.

"Well it was, but me and Veronica have been so much closer after it happened. And another good thing is Andrew, he is my little sunshine," Paige said as she took her phone and showed Brendon a picture of Andy.

"He looks like you," was all Brendon said.

"Everybody says that. So now you know my life story. And you also should know that if you want me, you get Andy too," Paige said, knowing that every guy who wanted her ran away after they found out about Andy and Paige thought that so would Brendon.

"That's just a nice bonus. I love you and I will never leave you and Andy. Although I haven't met Andy yet and..." Brendon stopped as he saw a shocked look on Paige's face.

"What's the matter?" Brendon asked with a worried voice.

"You love me?" Paige finally managed to spill those words.

"Yes. I love you and I want to make you my wife someday," Brendon said, hoping that what he added wouldn't scare Paige.

"You wanna marry me someday?" Paige asked in disbelief.

"Of course. You are the girl I have been looking for and now that I have found you, I'm not letting go," Brendon told Paige, because it was true.

Paige didn't know what to say, so she just kissed him. The kiss started out as an innocent little kiss that they have shared so many times already, but as their hands started to move all over each bodies, the kiss got more passionate. Paige broke the kiss and lead Brendon to the bedroom.

Brendon closed the door behind him as he was looking how Paige laid there on the bed. he walked over and claimed on top of her, kissing her more passionately than in the living room. Paige broke the kiss to pull off Brendon's shirt and Brendon pulled her shirt off. The re-attached their lips, as Paige was trying to get Brendon's tight jeans off. She finally got them off thanks to some help from Brendon, who now was taking of her jeans.

They were on the bed in their underwear, Brendon on top of Paige. But then Brendon broke the kiss and just looked into Paige's eyes. They both were breathing heavily.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Brendon asked.

Paige flipped them over, so now that she was on top.

"What makes you think I don't?" Paige questioned.

"I thought that maybe it was going to fast for you," Brendon sincerely answered.

"Brendon, I love you and I wanna do this," Paige said as she toke of her bra and kissed Brendon.

Brendon's hands were all over Paige's body, touching every inch of her body. Paige started to move lower with her kisses when Brendon stopped her and flipped them over so that he was on control. He toke of her panties and kissed her once more on the lips, as he moved lower with his kisses. He finally reached his destination, he took his sweet time there, making Paige moan and come twice. After that he moved back up, kissing her as he took of his boxers. He broke the kiss just so he could the look in Paige's eyes when they become one for the first time for the rest of their life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update out of three.
Enjoy!