Maybe Baby Someday

Thumps up.

After some time when Pete looked at Paige speechlessly, he came out of the daze. He looked at Paige, then his stare moved to Brendon and finally he noticed that they were holding hands.

"Why are you holding hands with Brendon?" Pete asked in an angry tone.

"Why shouldn't I?" Paige asked back.

"Answer me god damn it," Pete was getting angry.

"Don't ever yell at her," Brendon said as he stepped in front of Paige to protect her.

"And why not?" Pete asked Brendon, while moving closer to him.

"Because she is my girlfriend," Brendon simply said and walked into the house with Paige.

Pete was left stunned at what he just saw. He had forbidden Paige to ever date one of his friends. All he could do was to fight down the anger that was building up inside of him. He walked in to the house, Maggie following him. He shoot Brendon and Paige a look, while the two were sitting in the sofa in each other arms. Second later, Veronica emerged from the guestroom with William, but she stopped walking when she saw Pete.

"Peter," Veronica said with a cold voice.

"Not you too," Pete said when he saw William wrapping his arms around Veronica.

"Yes, me too," Veronica said, knowing what he meant.

"Okay, you two, in the kitchen now," Pete said to Paige an Veronica who followed him to the kitchen.

Veronica and Paige sat down behind the dinning table. As for Pete, he was walking around, looking like he wants to walk a whole into the floor. Then he sat down and looked over at the girls who both were looking at their hands.

"So, who wants to go first?" Pete asked.

"I might as well go first. Me and William just fit together. it's hard to explain. I just love him so much and I love the feeling I get when I'm with him. He is the best thing that has ever happened with me and I'm not giving it up," Veronica said and Pete looked over to Paige.

"Me and Brendon are just good together. He loves me and accepted that I have a kid. And I love him. I never knew that I could fall in love this hard, but now I am and I don't regret anything that has happened between me and Brendon. And I won't ever regret it," Paige said.

"Just don't break the guys hearts. That's all I want. And I'm glad that you two have found something amazing your life," Pete said as he made his way to the girls just so he could hug them and then he left the kitchen.

"Did that just happen?" Veronica asked.

"I think it did," Paige managed to answered.

Second later William and Brendon ran to the kitchen door.

"So?" William and Brendon asked at the same time.

The girls just gave the thumps up and a moment later were attacked by the boys. Then Paige and Brendon walked back to the living room, leaving William and Veronica in the kitchen.

"We should tell Pete," William said out of the blue.

"Tell him what?" Veronica asked all confused.

"The thing that happened in the club with Maggie and Ryan," William said those words in a whisper, just so he was sure that anyone other could hear.

"Oh yeah, we'll do it later," Veronica said and they made their way to the lake, where everybody else were.

That evening they had a grilled some meat, drank some beers. Had fun in general. But at some point Paige noticed that Maggie wasn't there and so wasn't Ryan. Pete was passed out on the log, so she stood up and went to find those two. When she reach the house, she heard Maggie and Ryan talking. Paige knew that listening to other people secret conversations isn't nice, but she was hooked to that conversation.

"Ryan, can't you see that I can't do without you," Maggie was crying as she said that.

"You're marrying Pete next week. There can't be no more us," Ryan tried to put some sense in to her.

"But I love you and it's your kid I'm carrying," Maggie said and with that Paige ran away from the house, just to bump into Brendon.

"Paige, what is it?" Brendon asked, worrying about Paige.

"I just heard something that I should have heard," Paige said quietly.

"What did you hear?" Brendon was curious to know.

"Maggie...she's pregnant with Ryan's child," Paige spilled out and Brendon was shocked.

"That's not good," Brendon said.

"I know. We have to keep this to ourselves. We can't tell anybody," Paige begged that Brendon would agree with her.

"But what about Pete?" Brendon asked.

"It's Maggie's job to tell Pete about everything, not ours," Paige tried to convince Brendon.

"Okay," and it worked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Small update.