Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Seventeen.

The ride was longer than I thought it’d be. I sat curled up next to Shaant, while Cassie was pretty much on top of Jeff. And of course, they were making out. They just don’t know when to control themselves.

“This isn’t awkward at all,” Shaant mumbled, putting his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder, sighing.

“You’re telling me. I’m around the two of them more than you are,” I informed. “They never stop.” Shaant made a face.

“I am so sorry,” he told me, kissing the top of my head. I made a slight face. So not used to him doing that.

***

After an amazing show, Cassie and I got dragged to a beach party. Not that either of us were complaining. A party was a party, and the beach was fucking amazing. So, it wasn’t really a problem.

“Annabelle,” Shaant said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. “What’d you think of the show?” I bit my lip, thinking about it.

“Honestly?” I asked. He nodded.

“You guys suck,” I said, nodding. I swear, Shaant looked like he was about to cry. I laughed, giving him a hug.

“I’m kidding, Shaant. You guys are amazing.” I smiled. He smiled too, laughing a little.

“I was going to say.” He shook his head. “Not drinking tonight?” he asked, raising his eyebrows at me. I shook my head.

“You’re not getting lucky,” I giggled, sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed, making a face.

“Damn,” he chuckled. “Come on.” He led me over to the campfire, sitting down in the sand and pulling me onto his lap. I put my head on his shoulder, watching the fire. I glanced over at Cassie, rolling her eyes to see her and Jeff.

“Seriously?” I asked, nodding at them.

“Why don’t they just do it right here?” Shaant asked, laughing a little. I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t give them any ideas.” He laughed, squeezing me a little. He stroked my hair softly, humming a little. I don’t know if he was trying to make me fall asleep, but I was out in a couple minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look! Guys! Update! :D Booyah to summer vacation. Sorry it took so long. We'll update more often, promise. Comments equal love. -Em