Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Thirty-Three.

What did Shaant want from me now? All we had done is yell at each other and I seriously felt like meeting me up on the roof was just going to end up with one of us pushing the other over the edge. If it happened, it'd totally be his fault. He wanted to meet me up there in the first place.

When I got up there, I didn't see Shaant. I rolled my eyes; this was just some joke to get me locked up on the roof, probably.

"SHAANT!" I shouted. "I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU'RE UP HERE. SHOW YOURSELF!" I crossed my arms, waiting for any sign of him but was met by silence. This is so stupid.

"Shaant!" I called out again, rolling my eyes. Again, I was met with silence. Stupid douchebag. God, I hated him. I spun on my heel, grumbling to myself as headed for the latch to go back into the venue when I saw Jack. He was laying on the ground, looking rather desheveled. I bit my lip, my gaze softening.

"Jack?" I said, running over to him. "Jack, are you okay?" Jack's eyes flicked up towards me, and he smiled faintly.

"That Shaant guy...crazy fuck," he said, pain in his voice. I bit my lip again, falling to my knees next to Jack on the ground, helping him up. I winced at the sight of blood on his face, using one of my wristbands to gingerly wipe it off.

"He did this to you?" I asked. He nodded, causing me to roll my eyes.

"No one listens to me when I talk, I swear," I grumbled, continuing to wipe blood off of Jack's face.

"Care to tell me what's going on?" Jack asked, raising his eyebrows. "And will you stop that?" he added, swatting my hand away, "I'm fine, babe." I laughed a little, sitting back.

"Shaant's jealous of our non-existent relationship," I told him, laughing. Jack shook his head, laughing.

"I figured as much, by the 'Annabelle is mine' s and stuff," he sighed. "He gets jealous pretty easily, huh?" I shrugged.

"I guess so," I sighed, "But to me, he acts like he wants nothing to do with me. I don't think he gets I'm not some toy you can put aside when you get bored with it." Jack nodded for a moment before he smirked.

"Annabelle, I've got a crazy idea," he said, standing up slowly, wincing. "Be my pretend girlfriend?" I raised my eyebrows.

"But Jack. We're not together and look what he did to you. Do you really want this to get worse when we act all coupley?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Won't be ambushed this time around," he mentioned. "Come on, get your point across. You're not a toy to be pushed aside." I bit my lip, thinking about it for a moment. Could this really work? Maybe Shaant would show his true colors if he thought he was losing me.

"Sure," I said finally, standing up and giving Jack a quick kiss on the cheek. "Now come on, I want off of this roof."
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot my password. >.< BUT HAPPY NEW YEARS. : D